fav ibiza tune 2003

Yeah, that Coldplay - Clocks is a bit special ain't it? Normally don't like house mixes of rock tracks but that one seems to work well. Brings back some good memories for me of Manumission. Prefer the heaven and earth mix though.

There have been a few good tunes out this summer, notably Morjac's "Stars", or Maurice & Noble's "Hoochie Koochie Man".

Hi fellas!

for me the song of the summer is:

Salif Keita - Madan (Martin Solveig Mix)

I love this song!!

tazdeejay said:
what is your fav ibiza tune 2003?

1. Rune - calabria
2. Despina Vandi - Gia (Dj Gregory Remix)
3. Eric Morillo, Harry Romero and Jose Nunez - 'dancin'
4. Syndicated People- Be Right
5. Chicken Lips - he not in (maybe from 2002...)

yeah the fuzzy hair remix of dancin is class. But why do people like gia? Reminds me of bloody banghra! Arghhh...

Chicken Lips - he not in is late 2002 but came about early this year
I really like it
there is a few other good chicken lips tunes but i like this the best.

I hate chicken lips. All of his songs i've heard have really shoddy production standards. I havent given 'he's not in' a good listen as far as i can remember though. The mastering is always shat too :evil:

another song i dont like! hehee they're all out today. Well its the ewan pearson mix i dont like, i havent really listened to the original.

Hmm i'm always a bit undecisive about this cos i get new music all the time and i keep liking different stuff.

One of my fave tunes at the moment is:
bushwacka - 4 da nite (A side)

Tong played it a lil while ago and i just had to get it. After i got back from hols i got hold of it and have been cherishing every moment :D

Its quite minimal but its different to most of the other stuff thats out at the moment. I just love it when the strings come in. Its also a bit reminiscent of classic detroit house :)

dam0 said:
Hmm i'm always a bit undecisive about this cos i get new music all the time and i keep liking different stuff.

One of my fave tunes at the moment is:
bushwacka - 4 da nite (A side)

Tong played it a lil while ago and i just had to get it. After i got back from hols i got hold of it and have been cherishing every moment :D

Its quite minimal but its different to most of the other stuff thats out at the moment. I just love it when the strings come in. Its also a bit reminiscent of classic detroit house :)

spoken like a try pro.

:p

My favorite song is definitely "Come Together" by M Factor. :D :D I heard it over and over lounging by the pool at Es Vivé and everytime I hear it it takes me right back! :D

There's also this song on the Radio One Essential mix online that I absolutely love and I can't figure out what it's called, maybe you guys can help me. Some of the lyrics, sung by a male, are......"I won't ask you to stay.......I won't leave you that way" :confused: I think it comes right after Pete says something about the song Lucky Star or something like that, I don't know, hopefully you can help me, please?!

Ok, the song right after it is that cheesy, slow Elton John song. Why did he play that anyway, is it just me or does that song kind of suck? :confused:

Back