fav ibiza tune 2003

jannica said:
My favorite song is definitely "Come Together" by M Factor. :D :D I heard it over and over lounging by the pool at Es Vivé and everytime I hear it it takes me right back! :D

There's also this song on the Radio One Essential mix online that I absolutely love and I can't figure out what it's called, maybe you guys can help me. Some of the lyrics, sung by a male, are......"I won't ask you to stay.......I won't leave you that way" :confused: I think it comes right after Pete says something about the song Lucky Star or something like that, I don't know, hopefully you can help me, please?!

Hi mate,

It's a track called "Stay" by Rogue Traders I think. Pete has been playing the Cicada mix (one of my favourite producers !).

ESamba by far as it rocked everywhere it was played......have to say though, I know 77 strings is older than Jimmy saville but the vocal version was getting a good reception. Didn't hear Let's get ill once.... there is a god after all.

I aint been yet but so far my fave tunes of the summer are ESamba and Praised Cats - Shined on me. Theres a couple of others too but i aint sure wot they called.

In no particular order...

Junion Jack E Samba
Tomaz Vs Filterheadz Sunshine (Scumfrog Mix)
Kujay Dada Young Heart

:) :p :) :p

I want to go back!! :cry:

So hard to pick a favourite, so I won't, but the one that seems to be most memorable to me is "Welcome to My Head".

Ok, on second thoughts I do have a favourite, but I don't know what it is - it is on the Gee Moore Bora CD, the second track and it contains the line "Its a love thing..." It is simply superb!

robsta said:
So hard to pick a favourite, so I won't, but the one that seems to be most memorable to me is "Welcome to My Head".

Ok, on second thoughts I do have a favourite, but I don't know what it is - it is on the Gee Moore Bora CD, the second track and it contains the line "Its a love thing..." It is simply superb!

Is tha tthe Bora Bora CD from last year, or is there a new one out?

I think its from this year....we got it off of Gee a couple of weeks ago out there....don't think there was a date on it....just a plain CD, no cover. The CD itself is green and has Gee Moore, Night Mix, Bora CD written on it.

I haven't heard last year's so can't be sure...sorry.....I'll try and get that track on here some how.

Stu Hirst said:
Hi mate,

It's a track called "Stay" by Rogue Traders I think. Pete has been playing the Cicada mix (one of my favourite producers !).

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm going to try to find it to download now! :D

tazdeejay said:
what is your fav ibiza tune 2003?
Mix of Tracy Chapman's Fastcar. Heard it in El Divino (Hed Kandi)Saturday 29th August - by the way the best night I've had in a club.
Anyone know who did it and where I can get it.

Lee & Cabrera's Shake It is the Ibiza 03' anthem..
I opened for Lee in May when he showcased it and that track is gonna take them very far..they are working on a vocal mix of it now.
I wouldnt play it. 8)

jannica said:
Ok, the song right after it is that cheesy, slow Elton John song. Why did he play that anyway, is it just me or does that song kind of suck? :confused:

the radio slave mix is amazing! :p

Back