Fabric

Their Facebook page is no long just black either; it now says "17.01.19 -- 10am".

I guess we find out what it's all about tomorrow morning!

(And @cyberloon, I was sharing your concern, as I've made plans to go to Liberation the start next month too)

Not my favorite Christian but should be good.. he played here few weeks ago and was great by all accounts..

Sasha all night long & Alan fitzpatrick in room 2.

Power cut in London at 2.20am meaning they had to evacuate and close ! Oooft defo going to be a lot of people ‘just getting going’ then having to call it an early night I reckon

Class night leading up to 2.20am - definitely curious if theres more behind it than just a power cut though.

There is a lot of building work going on in that area, so perhaps not unbelievable.

That said, someone said there was quite a lot of police around when they were evacuated, so possibly something more sinister?

They offering 2 tickets per ticket held, to any events there until end of november, plus a free drink. Not bad to be fair.

where has anybody seen workmen in a city grafting at 2am ?!?!

It happens! Especially in the lift game up town. Trust me, I've been there.
As have colleagues ploughing through mains lines ?

I've no idea btw. And my old boss insists his firm weren't in the area!!

Last edited:
where has anybody seen workmen in a city grafting at 2am ?!?!
That's pretty much exclusively when Tube works are done. If you go into the Spoons at Liverpool Street at 7am, there will be a few dozen in there that have just clocked off

Yeah some juicy line ups. Picked up a ticket for capriatti (room 1) and rodhad (room 2) night, gonna be class!

They also got mathew johnson (live) on the bill, anyone seen him before?

Back