Fabric

Cream was incredible back in the day. Bouncers fully involved in the whole process.
[/QUOTE/]

Going back years boys from my estate used to buy stuff off the firm that ran the door / dealing at Cream. We used to go down sometimes to the club with them and remember one night we turned up it was a different firm on the door. Council had brought in a firm of Weatherspoon type doormen from Warrington and said the club doesn't open unless these boys who were used to chucking rugby league boys out the boozer at closing time done the door.

Anyway, the dealers got in but in those days they'd just walk around with a backpack on with the gear / Garys in it. Warrington boys decide to make a name for themselves and gave one of the runners a pasting. End of the shift we are leaving and the two Range Rovers pull into the car park, boys get out with the hardware and straight to the door "this is your first and last shift, get out of Liverpool with the pistol to one of the door man's knee. Wild at Cream back then

Cream was incredible back in the day. Bouncers fully involved in the whole process.
Going back years boys from my estate used to buy stuff off the firm that ran the door / dealing at Cream. We used to go down sometimes to the club with them and remember one night we turned up it was a different firm on the door. Council had brought in a firm of Weatherspoon type doormen from Warrington and said the club doesn't open unless these boys who were used to chucking rugby league boys out the boozer at closing time done the door.

Anyway, the dealers got in but in those days they'd just walk around with a backpack on with the gear / Garys in it. Warrington boys decide to make a name for themselves and gave one of the runners a pasting. End of the shift we are leaving and the two Range Rovers pull into the car park, boys get out with the hardware and straight to the door "this is your first and last shift, get out of Liverpool with the pistol to one of the door man's knee. Wild at Cream back then

Completely surpassed my expectations, ears are still ringing. A very well run club, super friendly and it had a fantastic vibe all day

Nowhere near the best line up CW have put out, especially for such an iconic club, however the DJ's I saw smashed it.

Slipmat in particular surprised me, he was really very good! Heller and Farley too
Slipmatt was the best set of the day for me. Room 3 upstairs was superb. I've never found it before! Friendly staff, quick service at the bar, free water and good toilets! Fantastic day and back in Wetherspoons by 10:20pm lol!

Slipmatt was the best set of the day for me. Room 3 upstairs was superb. I've never found it before! Friendly staff, quick service at the bar, free water and good toilets! Fantastic day and back in Wetherspoons by 10:20pm lol!
Have to say that is my fav room there as well, see Adriatique all night long a couple years back just after they moved the booth round. Was at Clockworks as well and what a great party it was! Spent first half in room 3, then down to room 2 for Alex P and finished in room1.

Couldn't fault the vibe at all, was superb! Went with a much older crowd as well, all about double my age but if anything I enjoyed it more! Went over to McQueens for a few hours and was in bed for 3am. Perfect Saturday!

An absolute masterclass by Villalobos this morning! Like the good old days of the ‘on, on, on’ sessions! Near on midday finish!

Ricardo, a half full (perfectly busy) room 1 dance floor and that rig has to be one of the pinnacle moments in any ravers career! That was special.

Anyone been to fabric since re-opening after lockdown ? How is it now ? Considering going to Sasha day party again in November
I went Saturday was amazing, went to see mind against

They do a good search before you go in

You have to do a lateral test and provide confirmation to confirm negative by email or sms

They also scan your ID document

They also give you a sticker to put over the camera on your phone

Security are nice and friendly if you follow the rules

I went Saturday was amazing, went to see mind against

They do a good search before you go in

You have to do a lateral test and provide confirmation to confirm negative by email or sms

They also scan your ID document

They also give you a sticker to put over the camera on your phone

Security are nice and friendly if you follow the rules
Sounds good thanks for your help !

FB_IMG_1633013706414.jpg

Anyone going Fabric bday?

Can someone recommend who is worth checking out besides Craig Richard's, freddy K, rodhad, oscar mulero and Ricardo

Back