Fabric

Yeah some juicy line ups. Picked up a ticket for capriatti (room 1) and rodhad (room 2) night, gonna be class!

They also got mathew johnson (live) on the bill, anyone seen him before?

Think ill be going to that, halloween weekend and all. might do the drumcode at docks and then fabric after.

Mathew jonson is honestly one of the best live acts around the scene and has been for about 8 years. Seen him 4 times and has smashed it every time

Think ill be going to that, halloween weekend and all. might do the drumcode at docks and then fabric after.

Mathew jonson is honestly one of the best live acts around the scene and has been for about 8 years. Seen him 4 times and has smashed it every time

Same doing drumcode at the docks then fabric. I'm in love with rodhad so not bothered about the official after plus same djs will play in the docks anyway!

If Mathew is as good as you said then it makes me even more excited about this night!

Hi, Going to fabric for Maceo plex this Sunday, never been before so got a few q’s for helpful people that have.

6 hours he is playing 6pm-12, I have ticket which says priority entry till 6pm then after that I don’t have priority. It will be busy I presume so if we turn up at 7 will queue be super busy etc?

or would you go in before 6 as ticket says?

Hi, Going to fabric for Maceo plex this Sunday, never been before so got a few q’s for helpful people that have.

6 hours he is playing 6pm-12, I have ticket which says priority entry till 6pm then after that I don’t have priority. It will be busy I presume so if we turn up at 7 will queue be super busy etc?

Personally I'd get in there before 6. Gives you a chance to get in there, soak up the atmosphere. I'd probably aim to get there by 5.30, will give you 30 mins to get in, cloakroom, bearings etc and avoid the queues

Do yourself a favor and get there early. Would you rather spend 1 hour in a q outside freezing cold or inside with tunes and a drink...?

There's lots of pubs and bars around Farringdon station. Across the road from Fabric is a Wetherspoon's for the last minute double vodka redbulls!

Last time I was in Fabric it was £6 for a 330ml can of tiger beer. Take alot of money.

They're pretty thorough, but then they always were even pre-2016

Difference now being if they find contraband on you, officially, you will be denied entry. Previously, unless it was loads you'd probably just have had it confiscated but still allowed in. How strict they are with that policy, I have no idea

Back