Fabric 10th Birthday: THE DISCO WILL NOT CLOSE.

Had a great time last time, but that line up isn't getting me too excited at the moment. But then again I'm not exactly an expert in this sound.

what i most enjoyed about last time is the fact during the day it got quite uplifting and never too dark, particularly with Steve Bug.. will it be the same with any of these guys playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
is my gf's 30th birthday that weekend so might be able to steer the party in that direction sunday morning. Would like to see Komrad Black , Paco Osuna , Dinky , Dave Clarke etc. Tho going on the birthday thing they will put alot of the big names on the saturday night

Anyone going this weekend????
Carl Craig , Matthew Dear ,Sasha , Seth Troxler etc.
definitely going just a case of selecting when over the weekend

Some set times for this weekend -
Michael Mayer - Sunday morning & Sunday afternoon.
D25 - Sunday 4pm - 11pm.
Sasha - Sunday night / Monday morning.
Seth Troxler & Matthew Dear - Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.
Reboot live - Saturday Night.
Jus Ed - Sunday night.
Levon - Saturday night & Sunday night.
Trus'Me - Sat night & Sunday night.

Would love to be going for the Seth Troxler, Matthew Dear, Michael Mayer stint. Unfortunately can't make it down to London, nice line-up though.

seems that was posted on facebook too. still not sure when to go , dont wana miss matthew dear basically but if i got saturday night and leave i wont come back realistically so thinking the sunday morning / afternoon session would be a good bet tho probs just room 1 open

Well a little birdie just spoke to someone from Fabric......
Matthew Dear and Seth Troxler will play b2b 2 - 7am and again sunday at midday till 2.30pm
Reeboot - 3.45am - 5.15am
Nick Curly - 1am - 3am
Craig Richards and Seth will so a b2b set in room 3 when it reopens sunday evening
Michael Mayer 5.15 am - 9am then Craig richards take over.

REEBOOT SMAAAAASHED IT!!!!
Matthew Dear b2b with Seth Troxler was quite special tho it turned out to be a competition of who could play the slowest tune towards the end. getti ready to back to the madness in abit

now got bad ear ache in left ear. think was too close to the speaker on the stage for Dear n Troxler. Got so loud it hurt so had to move. still hurts :(

London nightclub Fabric goes into administration

10:05 | 02.06.10
By Laura Chesters

London nightclub Fabric has gone into administration this week.

Edward Symmons has been instructed by David Chubb and Colin Haig, joint administrators at PricewaterhouseCoopers, to find a buyer.
The night club in Farringdon, London, is a leasehold premises and has 24-hour licence and a capacity of 1,510.

Colin White, partner in the hospitality and leisure division at Edward Symmons, said: “Just 24 hours after being appointed, we have already received a number of enquiries from potential purchasers.
"We anticipate continued interest in the sale of Fabric, particularly from other major club operators in London and the south east, and we are confident that a purchase will be secured for the business as a going concern.”

Read more: http://www.propertyweek.com/story.asp?storycode=3164147&origin=PWdailynews#ixzz0phEPcN8e

No longer in administration

<H2><H6 id=Upsized>Fabric bought out of administration</H6>

</H2>Annabel Dixon 24/06/2010 12:43

Fabric, the iconic London nightclub, has been bought out of administration.

Administrators Colin Haig and David Chubb of PricewaterhouseCoopers have confirmed that the London club has been sold to Fabric Life Ltd, of which private investor Gary Kilbey is the main shareholder.

The club, which has a capacity of 1,500 and a 24-hour licence, was placed into administration in May.

Chubb, partner at PwC, said: “This ensures that Fabric, an iconic London club, will stay open and continue to entertain.

“Through the sale of the business, the jobs of over 100 people will be saved.

“We kept the club open during the administration and this would not have been possible without loyal employees, clientele and suppliers. We would like to thank them for their support over this period.”

Back