Exit Festival

Robder

Yay! All booked!

5th July - 15th July

Return flight with BA for £161.80 - not bloody bad eh? 8)

Festival ticket also booked and plan to camp on site. Sod being a middle class, "Oh I'm far too old for tents" type. I fully intend to embrace the elements for this one. 8)

Sex pistols are confirmed...anyone else?

Very excited and also very proud of having weaned myself off Ibiza for a year.

Wow you're going for 10 days! You do know the festival is only on for four dont you ;)

And good luck with the camping! I've heard some horrendous reports about it :)

We're also having a year off Ibiza, even though it will probably kill us to do so! We plan on buying later this year so it's just not feasible to spend £2k in a few days in Ibiza :( Definately 2009 though!

Yes - want to explore the region so will be spending some time in Belgrade and exploring some of the surrounding mountain ranges before heading down to the festie on the Thursday.

God, the camping bit really is going to kill me isn't it? :lol:

Must get valium, an eye patch and some ear plugs.

Yes - want to explore the region so will be spending some time in Belgrade and exploring some of the surrounding mountain ranges before heading down to the festie on the Thursday.

God, the camping bit really is going to kill me isn't it? :lol:

Must get valium, an eye patch and some ear plugs.

Make sure you buy a portable air conditioning unit too for your tent, as apparantly the heat is the worst part of it! :lol:

Rob Last year we camped and its worth doing once, but be warned it is full of Oxbridge students on their gap year and most off them are called Tarquin and the Heat is a killer. Last year it was 40+ degrees everyday which is nice but it does make a tent into an oven!

Oh and the camp site isnt part off the Festival like at Glasto its in a park next to the river opposite the castle the festival is in.

Rob Last year we camped and its worth doing once, but be warned it is full of Oxbridge students on their gap year and most off them are called Tarquin and the Heat is a killer. Last year it was 40+ degrees everyday which is nice but it does make a tent into an oven!

Oh and the camp site isnt part off the Festival like at Glasto its in a park next to the river opposite the castle the festival is in.

I hope you are booking a hotel with lots of floor space Rob :lol::lol:

Oxbridge students? Like Tarquin? (or Nick? :lol:)

Blimey - not mad keen on students but rather that than scally thieves. ;)

Advice noted: Will install this in tent roof in anticipation to keep up with the Tarquins.

http://www.aircon247.com/p/390192/g...-air-conditioning-system-heating-cooling.html

This is definately on the do list - though with another trip to Berlin coming up and a big trip to Aus I think its pushing it.

Esp as a weekend in either valencia or for Sonar is on the agenda for my bday.....though heard Exit t'was amazing last year.

Rob - my mates that camped last year went a day (or 2) earlier and went and found a nice little spot in the shade. Would def recommend that as otherwise it will probably be more pleasant to sleep outside!

Im booked too! 8th - 15th . Bit worried bout stuff gettin nicked but gona try take as less as possible

the flights that are just for the festival dates were stupidly expensive if u wanted to fly direct to belgrade . there are cheaper flights but have one or two stop offs.

Where did u see Sex Pistols confirmed? Any other lineup rumours?

We're going for a week... one day/night in Budapest to do a bit of sightseeing and eat some Goulash, then getting either a bus/train down to Novi Sad. Four days of Exit Fesitval, one day for sightseeing in Novi Sad, then one day/night in Belgrade before flying home. Can't wait! :)

Dan??? Are you going dutch with us? :lol:

You bloody pikey! ;)

(camping so much more fun than loser hotels)

Do come and smell my armpits when you have the chance. ;)

(you're talking to a born and bred country boy that did 'that' Glasto 97 with no tent and a bin bag so it's falling on deaf ears :lol:)

Back