Everyone Ready For The Rapture?

it's interesting isn't it?

I think he's just a megalomaniac caught up in his own illusion.

The same question can be extended to the Pope...does he actually believe in his direct association with this God chap, is he just blinded by his own power or is he consciously scamming everyone?

I love the fact that Camping hasn't been seen since 6pm Saturday. Is he (a) pretending to be taken, (b) going over his figures again, as there's obvious been an honest mistake or (c) giggling away to himself and counting his cash?

C giggling rolling around in the cash from the punters

it's interesting isn't it?

I think he's just a megalomaniac caught up in his own illusion.

The same question can be extended to the Pope...does he actually believe in his direct association with this God chap, is he just blinded by his own power or is he consciously scamming everyone?

its the Catholic church - one of the richest conglomorates in the world - what do you think ? :lol::lol::lol:

F*** it - I'm starting a cult - I know I will be really good at it... I can just tell!

All aboard the Pupmobile!!!

just put flat on the market, killed a few children, quit my job and spent my life savings on a billboard campaign.

its the Catholic church - one of the richest conglomorates in the world - what do you think ? :lol::lol::lol:

The Catholic church hold more gold in Fort Knox than any other institution. Considering how printed money is becoming worthless, the stash of bullion might be useful a few years from now!

Back