Everyone Ready For The Rapture?

The Y2K bug was at least based on some facts because the end of early programs was 9999. If you have used Fortran, cobalt, or assembly language, that was the last line of code.

what happens in between may and October?? Will I still be OK for Ibiza in August?? Gotta make the most of these last few months

I've seen a few "Rapture parties" around promoting themselves, saying things like,

"come celebrate with a party at our place while we wave goodbye to the faithful!"

I started (re-)watching 'The Second Coming' with Christoper Eccleston as the Son of God on youtube last night. It's pretty good!

JJinit should watch it - first miracle is to turn night into day at Maine Road!:lol:

Well that's annoying.... I was going to loot some fancy cars and then head to Windsor and declare myself your King. Meh

.....and relaxxxxx

JTI_Hamlet_cigars_UK.jpg

was this just not one of the best ads ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMD_SWtPzlk

Spotted in the Independent:

In New York's Times Square, Robert Fitzpatrick, a Family Radio Listener who spent his life savings of $140,000 on billboards advertising the May 21st prophesy told the Associated Press that he was “surprised” to still be standing there at 6.01pm. “I can't tell you how I feel right now,” he said.

:lol:

In the background a crowd of 100 atheists and gay rights activists greeted the supposed moment of “rapture” by playing disco music and releasing helium-filled sex dolls into the air.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...next date folks: 21.12.12

They are unlikely to be the last victims of pre-apocalypse hysteria in coming months. A billboard near Oakland airport was today erected touting a Mayan prophesy, which suggests the world will in fact now end some time in 2012.

...next date folks: 21.12.12

They are unlikely to be the last victims of pre-apocalypse hysteria in coming months. A billboard near Oakland airport was today erected touting a Mayan prophesy, which suggests the world will in fact now end some time in 2012.

That will make my birthday next year go off with a bang then

Harsh! :(

Tune has sentimental value... was one of the biggest club hits summer of '01 when I went to Ibiza first time.

Agree with Morbs on this - the Deep Dish (2007 I think) remix is absolutely awesome and brings a massive smile to my face everytime I hear it - :D great personal memories of this tune

If anyone thinks they will be taken in the next rapture? I will help you out, I take cash, property, and will sell your stuff on Ebay.

I love the fact that Camping hasn't been seen since 6pm Saturday. Is he (a) pretending to be taken, (b) going over his figures again, as there's obviously been an honest mistake or (c) giggling away to himself and counting his cash?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back