European Festivals

In my back yard if anyone's coming ?

Last edited:
if you see a festie in London called 'Test Pressing', it has nothing to do with TestPressing.org

I believe a cease & desist letter is being drafted...

We went to ElrowTown Antwerp this weekend.
Production of the MainStage was the best they have ever done imho. A huge ship with a gigantic Kraken / Octopus on top of it.
The other stages were ok too, but because of how the MainStage looked they faded a bit into the background.
Great line up. Due to traffic and long queues we were a bit late for Jamie Jones but we danced to Dennis Ferrer, Dense & Pika, Cuartero, Loco Dice, Tini Gessler b2b Toni Varga, Bastian Bux. An hour of rain surprised everyone in their summer outfits...that sucked. But the last two hours of the festival were dry and we had an amazing time. Next Festival: Strafwerk in august.

Loads of bad reports from Hideout Croatia. Roof collapsed at one review, people injured including broken ankles etc.

Then heavy handed security beating people up with baseball bats, robbing people, police planting drugs, stealing passports and asking for money to get them back.

Loads of bad reports from Hideout Croatia. Roof collapsed at one review, people injured including broken ankles etc.

Then heavy handed security beating people up with baseball bats, robbing people, police planting drugs, stealing passports and asking for money to get them back.

I'd always been pondering about going to Hideout... think I'll pass on it now :lol:

Back