European Festivals

Hellrow Island

Not sure what you're implying. I'm quitte satisfied with the line up. And they are sticking out their neck to have such a takeover on an island for just a small audience (800 people) in Croatia in tough times for the entire industry. You will all read my report about it after 12 sep.

Not sure what you're implying. I'm quitte satisfied with the line up. And they are sticking out their neck to have such a takeover on an island for just a small audience (800 people) in Croatia in tough times for the entire industry. You will all read my report about it after 12 sep.

Don't worry about it. Was just clowning around. You could do a lot better though musically imho

Don't worry about it. Was just clowning around. You could do a lot better though musically imho
Okay, yeah I know. And seeing Amnesia goes Croatia line up a week before they could have tempted some of those names to stay in the area a little longer...But for me it's like a short end of summer holiday instead of Ibiza. I'll be honest about it here if it truly ends up in Hellrow Island a la Fyre Festival ;-)

In other news:

I was supposed to go to Hernan Cattaneo at the Beach next week...but since the capacity limit is only 750 they have refunded everyone and did a new ticket sale. I did not even try to get tickets. But now they announced an extra show for all disappointed ticket holders and more at the Atomium Open Air in Brussels Belgium. Would highly recommend the location...and I don't have to say anything about Cattaneo.

It's not a full time warp... it's a 1 stage event... let's see if this is worth the travel...

I hear it'll be similar as for sven väth's 50th bday which was held there as well. smaller, but then again it'll be two days rather than just one.
I can't wait to see the details of that, seriously considering it depending on line up etc.

I hear it'll be similar as for sven väth's 50th bday which was held there as well. smaller, but then again it'll be two days rather than just one.
I can't wait to see the details of that, seriously considering it depending on line up etc.
Yeah this is getting some very serious consideration from my side too - £23 return flights from London and £45 hotel for two nights. 1 x 72 hour test should cover getting in and out too.

Finer details TBC but it is very tempting indeed!

Anyone going to Eastern Electrics this Saturday/tomorrow....

Booked a last minute ticket with the girlfriend and I keep stating I wouldn't do another U.K festival but here I am... going to another
I am a proper loco dice fanboy so really that is my excuse to going

It would be great to meet anyone on here if anyone is indeed going - which I suspect is unlikely haha

I'm on site at Reading in a work capacity. Not my choice of music festival musically and my presence has knocked the average age up, but it feels fantastic to be here and getting back to business. The energy last night, even with no music arenas, was incredible!

RIP my back though from 1 night camping. I can feel a airbed purchase coming later

I'm on site at Reading in a work capacity. Not my choice of music festival musically and my presence has knocked the average age up, but it feels fantastic to be here and getting back to business. The energy last night, even with no music arenas, was incredible!

RIP my back though from 1 night camping. I can feel a airbed purchase coming later
Feel that mate, I'm off to a camping pod with the kids later today and even with a plugged-in, self-inflating full size bed, my back is scared! 😂

Me and the wife have decided to give it a go next year instead of our usual ibiza trip.
I was thinking the same as i got the feeling it won't happen in Ibz until YEARS!
Any ideas of prices for a trip for Defected Croatia? only 1 week?
ticket prices?
cheapest location with free wifi and air con ? 30€/day ? 50€? 100€?i guess cheaper than ibz along aug with their 100€/day in aug for cheapest rooms with air con free wifi and a fridged...
does it need renting car? or all happen in same places, a small town?u can go by feets...

I attended Solomun 6 Hours open air in Antwerp...short review:

Came on the festival site around 17:00 o clock...Solomun was scheduled for 18:00 - 24:00. He arrived at 19:00 because of a flight delay so it was basically a Solomun 5 Hours this time but okay. The weather was perfect, drinks and food available but long queues, 13.000 people (!) on a big field and a very nice stage with great sound systems.
On Solomun, for me he totally nailed it. 5 hours went by like a heartbeat, build up after build up, full of peak moments and he never lost the connection with the crowd. I was blown away by some of the tracks he selected, really loved it.
Again, Belgium proves to be the place to be for festivals this summer.

Was going to do printworks dixon in October after some consideration now I am going to be doing timewarp mannheim...always wanted to do

will see what the line up is like as don't think I can handle two days...will do the Saturday or Friday....

Today and tomorrow a festival with Solomon and Peggy Gou in StockholmView attachment 12471
Solomun in paris yesterday, i didnt get the motivation to go to see the black Madonna/Ricardo Villalobos even with tickets at 20-30€

Peggy gou in paris next friday,same day as dixon (dont really like those 2 djs) and richy Ahmed (cant party 3 days in a row at home, i dont have ibz mojo for it 🤣) but saving stamina for sat (cassy capriati carola ticket went from 40€ to 70€ for regular one, pricer than ibiza the normal way :rolleyes:) ,sunday adriatique maceo (could have nice videos for maceo if techno journalist mate could make up to this party), i just listen to a mix from Francesca lombardo, on sunday lineup quiet mellow n little boring from what i heard.
they could welcome 5000 people in this parisian stadium , i dont know if privilege soundsystem is louder than those 350 kW pf sound d&b audiotechnik , i guess the ACS 27 db pro earplug is mandatory on the 1rst row . (for people going to the clubs ans still havent pro earplugs, still time to buy some with all them oney u save for not raving along 1-2 years)

241259268_744477713060393_3395682478682446952_n.jpg

if i were in london beautiful people party was the HOUSE party , lot of feeds from contacts in fuse too (im more into Joe Claussell David Morales than appolonia )

if anyone was planning FORT 2021, they've moved it 45km across the border from Roses to Le Perthus, which kinda makes sense if you want to dance, not so cool if you already had a hotel booked... was moderately tempted (to check out Henrik and Red Axes primarily) but so skint.

Back