European Festivals

Here in Austria all clubs with a 100+ capacity are shut until beginning of April, likely to be extended.

Last edited:
Cancelling for early next year already.....don't think Ibiza openings will happen in April :confused:
Hollands ID&T who basically run all major electronic festivals in Europe (Tomorrowland, Awakenings, Defqon1, Drumcode etc.) have just slashed 40% of their workforce. Why would you do that if you're expecting festivals to be back by spring? They know it's not gonna happen and that unfortunately there is still no sign of light at the end of the tunnel. Why anybody would buy tickets/packages right now for partys supposably happening in April/May is beyond me.

most festivals had to cancel their 2020 edition. but how many will have to cancel TWO editions? looking pretty bleak for the first ones that have been hit, like ultra or timewarp. very likely that there is no 2021 edition for them either, unless they postpone into summer.

I opened this thread and the first post I saw was:
Berghain closed till April 20th.
My heart skipped a beat before I realized that that was from a post in March. ?

Not gonna lie -- I'm not sure we'll see much happening before April of 2021 either, but I need at least to hang onto some hope of things starting to get better by then.

Back