European Cup

Barca's first half last night was outstanding. Best 45 mins of football i've seen in long time.

Bring on Liverpool and Man utd.. :twisted:
they've both knocked us out of the last two cL's, we want revenge ;)

Bar our first 45 mins the other night ;)

You cant tell me you'd be happy to draw us next round :confused: I dont care who we draw, there arent any poor teams to play, you have to beat the best to be the best ;) Oh, I forgot, we are ranked numero 1 in europe :lol:

I'd love nothing more than jumping on the train upto Barcelona 8)

Oh, I forgot, we are ranked numero 1 in europe :lol:
Exsqueeze me? Chelsea was the #1 seed for the CL this year. Look it up ;)

I just hope we don't get you guys in the draw again. 5 years in a row (replacing CL with FA Cup in one of those years). I've had enough!!

:lol::lol::lol:

sorry, still loving the allegations that Jose has cuffed a rag!!! wonder if it was jonny69er??

(where is he?)

Exsqueeze me? Chelsea was the #1 seed for the CL this year. Look it up ;)

I just hope we don't get you guys in the draw again. 5 years in a row (replacing CL with FA Cup in one of those years). I've had enough!!

chelsea were ranked number one from 2003-2008, liverpool are number one from 2004-2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Top_club_by_period

anyway, it is a load of rubbish. we won it in 77 and 78 and don't get a mention, yet barcelona who didn't win it all are top for 3 years. BMG, without winning it, topple munich who won it 3 times on the spin.

ac milan of gullit and van basten don't appear despite 3 wins and 5 finals in 7 years. then there is chelsea too....

You cant tell me you'd be happy to draw us next round :confused:

well maybe not, but I still remember that Belllemy goal from 2 years ago and it's gets right up my t*t! :evil:

we'll just have to wait and see.

One thing is for sure, i'll be cheering you on this saturday :D

Back