European Cup

so did I.. dont think i'll ever win it again after 2006 ;)
I won last year so I wonder what my chances are this time around. :confused:
Turned out I didn't even need them... ended up giving them to my Manc-supporting brother-in-law.

so did I.. dont think i'll ever win it again after 2006 ;)

cheapest tickets 90 euros though :eek:

https://eticketing.co.uk/uefa-ucl/
I think you only pay when you win the lottery.

Ive just entered also 8)

Can we have an agreement where if one of us gets tickets, but another's team is in the final the, we can have first refusal ?? :confused: ie If I get two tickets but either Barça or Chelsea are in the final you guys can have mine, and vice versa.

And if Barça face chelsea, you can have one each !!

Last edited by a moderator:
West Ham might be in Europe anyway if they continue with this form. 7th aint bad 8)

true but injuries will play a part and so I don't think we will finish up there.

Some people think Europe will be too soon for us which is codswallop! Surely we all enter the league to qualify for Europe other wise we as well all give up. I wuoldn't mind a jolly up for a couple of days somewhere.

And knickers to the Mickey Mouser who called us spammers!!:lol: I have just backed your mob tonight so don't let me down.

Go on, Grego... where's your annual tirade about how neutrals ruin the atmosphere for everyone else?? :lol:

well then liam agrees with me then!!

the pinnacle of sport should be the fans of the clubs in the final. it is bad enough already with the uefa cronies and their sponsors, at least as fans we could up our side of doing the right thing.

but come on, liverpool, the european cup and rome..........those 3 just sit so easily with each other. ;)

I reckon all 4 English teams will go through. Id like to see all English teams progress but i must admit, id laugh my tits off if Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal got knocked out.

Im slightly nervous about the Utd match but really excited for it!!

Im gonna go for...

Man Utd 2 - 0 Inter
Liverpool 1 - 2 Real
Juventus 1 - 1 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 - 1 Roma

4-0.. what a pasting!!!

well done Liverpool, truly wiped the floor tonight. Finally showed Real Madrid for what they are, a very mediocre team.
Still, full credit to Liverpool, if they played like that all games they wouldnt be 7 points behind Utd.

Liam, you sure on that idea for CL tickets?? If you win them but Liverpool dont make it you could probably sell them for £1k each or so.. You sure you want to sell them to us at face value?!!

Liam, you sure on that idea for CL tickets?? If you win them but Liverpool dont make it you could probably sell them for £1k each or so.. You sure you want to sell them to us at face value?!!
Uh... ya... that would be why I haven't replied yet :lol:

COME ON THE CHELS!
2-2 tonight. I expected 1-1 really but I'm not going to complain. Gave away a stupid penalty but also had a goal not given thanks to that no good cheatin' Buffon. Cech was strangely shaky but made some amazing saves. Essien is BACK baby. All in all, good stuff. Now bring on Bayern :lol:

Uh... ya... that would be why I haven't replied yet :lol:

COME ON THE CHELS!
2-2 tonight. I expected 1-1 really but I'm not going to complain. Gave away a stupid penalty but also had a goal not given thanks to that no good cheatin' Buffon. Cech was strangely shaky but made some amazing saves. Essien is BACK baby. All in all, good stuff. Now bring on Bayern :lol:

Saw bits of Chelsea too.. that ball clearly crossed the line so its only fair Chelsea got through even if it got nervy after the penalty.

Talking about cheating, im pleased Villareal knocked out Panathinaikos. All the greek fans had some green lazers flashing at the Villareal players!!

I was gutted I backed Liverpool to win 5 - 0!:lol::lol:

Well I never. That was a proper tonking last night for Madrid.

Juventus are like Dad's Army. Still Chelsea looked comfortable. Whoever the little lad in midfield for Juventus was looked a good player.

As for the Munich game. Think we could have got a team up from this site who would have put up more off a resistance than Lisbon.

Back