ElRow

JoshMags

Does anyone else feel El Row is becoming a very "British" party, very much like Paradise in a sense.

They are doing UK shows ALOT + the DJ's they are already booked for this season (Richy Ahmed, Eats Everything, Sasha, Lawler) suggest they are targeting that crowd?

Yeah, I went to Elrow London a few weeks ago. Now, even though London parties are obviously based in the UK, many of them are normally VERY European. Saturday night at fabric for example, or the recent Luciano event in Brixton where Brits were the minority. But Elrow was full on British, not a foreign accent in the place.

Totally different to the one in Barcelona where me and my mates were literally the ONLY Brits in there (and btw, was one of the best clubs I've ever been to). Not tried Ibiza yet

El row has deffo become "el rows"
They seem to be doing events almost monthly. Very popular with the Essex mob.

Think I'm going to check out El Row for the 1st time this year. Sasha & EE should make for a great one.

I think I'll be hitting Elrow this year. Never done it before, and it just looks like pure old fashioned fun! We want to have a good time and hopefully get round to some club nights we haven't done before! Looking forward to it!

€43 for an early bird this year :eek:.
What will full price be? About €50?
I thought this was expensive too, but wasn't sure if it was just me, remembered early birds for like €30 last year i thought...

Is Kehakuma with El Row this year? Anyone know?

I sure hope it is for €43 early birds, bringing the girlfriend to Ibiza for her first time this year so with that and Space closing feel like Elrow is kind of a must.

El row taking on the terrace this year too! If it wasn't coxy's last year I think this would be a good rival for spaces busiest night

El row taking on the terrace this year too! If it wasn't coxy's last year I think this would be a good rival for spaces busiest night

If I was a betting man I don't think Elrow will be going anywhere..... Regardless of who owns the Space that is Space...

If I was a betting man I don't think Elrow will be going anywhere..... Regardless of who owns the Space that is Space...

Hmm wish I shared your enthusiasm....but honestly all i can see is the likes of Steve Angelo in the discoteca and Guetta on the terrace. Might get an Ants takeover once a week but that'll probably be the highlight.

I do think so yeah.

Lineup for their party in Miami was great. Went something like Pan Pot - Joris Voorn - De La Swing - Fur Coat - Matthias Tanzmann - Someone i cant remember - Marco Faraone. Granted there were about 50 people left by the time Marco came on he still played a nice set.

I think if they carry on the success they had last year and fill the whole club at space this year. They could move on to privilege and do the whole club the year after!

Back