Eating in Ibiza Town

Ibiza-girlie said:
wonder what that il vaticano is like? is it expensive? good? what do they serve?

some people says that it's a good restaurant...personnaly i never go...they serve typical italian food and i think it's cheaper than "sa capella" ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
sa capella?? where is that place? any good?

:lol: Sa capella is a nice restaurant for his food but very very expensive.It's at the end of san antonio when u go to cala salada (very nice beach) and it's built in an old chapel...

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhhh sounds good, how expensive is expensive?? gimme an example!

Don't remember exactly the price, two year later it was between 40 & 50 euros per person.
In ibiza center, try "dalt villa"very good restaurant (between 20 & 30 euros per person) near "la oliva" in the direction of the old city:"Dalt Vila; Plaza de Vila, 3-4 - Dalt Vila - Ibiza 971 30 55 24"
For ibiza typical speciality, try ca na pepeta (in san llorenç) or can alfredo (ibiza center,plaza vara de rey,a little bit noisy maybe).
For a wondeful typicall paella in the north of the island, go to :"Pou D' Es Lleo; Playa Pou D'es Lleo, San Carlos, tel: 971 33 52 74"
House speciality is locally caught fresh fish and paella.If u want a nice point of vue after eating, turn on the left of the restaurant and folow the coast..

I haven't my card there so i will give u more next week....if u have good adress too, u are welcome.... :rolleyes:

Ibiza-girlie said:
waaauw that sa capella is beautiful!
bet its crazy prices!

does anyone have a review or homepage addy of il vaticano?

i forget to tell you: in ca na pepeta or can alfredo, try the "sofrit pagès"....miam miam !!!

I've forget to give u this adress: can pujol is a restaurant located at the end of the san antonio bay (after the last buldings), in a very quiet place, u can eat with the feet in the sand the best fresh fish in the island and also very good "paella de pescado"...i give u the adress soon... 8) 8) 8)

according to a recent poll (look here) the best restaurants in ibiza town are ca n'alfredo,
la raspa, la vaca argentina and s'ametller :!:

rest-can-alfredo.gif

rest-sametller.gif

McRackin said:
according to a recent poll (look here) the best restaurants in ibiza town are ca n'alfredo,
la raspa, la vaca argentina and s'ametller :!:

ca n'alfredo !!! good recomandation mister ;)
did u try the chicken with crawfish & figs from san mateu, accompanied with a good "sa cova" ? :D :D :D

pawa said:
if you want cheap but very good: Restaurant Victoria which is a small family run restaurant
where there is always a long line of people waiting for a table. There are more like this and
you will notice them by the people waiting outside. Don't be surprised when someone asks to
join your table, this is normal procedure.
okay!! :p

IBZ0066.jpg

DJ Biff said:
bon profit - plaza del parque.

the only restaurant there where they don't need to ask if you want to sit up or downwind of the other customers!
bon profit at the left:

1925144_40dca6c4d6.jpg

Back