Easter

My Easter plans consist of a friends bday, cousins wedding, decorating (unless its super sunny which it seems it will be!), lunches, days out with the girls CANNOT WAIT

Its meant to be 26 in London today 8)

Just ashame we are having to work in doors when they weather is like it is...

Hey ho, bring on the weekend baby, weathers meant to be lush, so Emma sod that decorating off for a rainy day ;) 8)

easters used to be the annual highlight of this particular hedonist's calendar - absolute carnage at turnmills and the old blue last afterwards

the highlight this year is going to be a rancid sunday lunch at my Dad's where the clock ticks at the speed of a tortoise...

easters used to be the annual highlight of this particular hedonist's calendar - absolute carnage at turnmills and the old blue last afterwards

the highlight this year is going to be a rancid sunday lunch at my Dad's where the clock ticks at the speed of a tortoise...

My god, it's three years this weekend (well, easter weekend) that Turnmills has been gone...
I was there that easter weekend, on the Friday and Sunday. The Friday is still the best night of my life. Sober (no chemical assistance, no drink, bar coca cola for the caffeine), and...wow.

Boardgrrrrl, gave it up to help with weight loss, health, and other things for the first two months of the year. Then carried it on for Lent. Four months sober now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boardgrrrrl, gave it up to help with weight loss, health, and other things for the first two months of the year. Then carried it on for Lent. Four months sober now.

I'm impressed. Why go back on the pop if you can go without it for so long?

Sorry for the questions - I'm just curious as there's a part of me that would love to give up drinking but it's not big or brave enough to override the other part of me that loves a Shiraz or 5.

people who talk about drinking I don't find very interesting

but people who have been drinking and then send outrageous emails around work slandering all the recipients I find extremely interesting

Why is Vodka my answer for everything today :lol:

Personally i canny drink redbull with a drop or 10 of vodka :evil:

I think in 26 hour parties vodka should be kept to a minimum and as much as I love red bull (well the cheap sainsburys stuff) I'm not sure it will be adequate for the job - I think this is gonna be a weekend of projectile vomiting

I think in 26 hour parties vodka should be kept to a minimum and as much as I love red bull (well the cheap sainsburys stuff) I'm not sure it will be adequate for the job - I think this is gonna be a weekend of projectile vomiting

LMFAO

Im thinking the same, seeing id struggle for 26 hours without a helping hand :lol:

Back