Easter

Mrs Undercover is off to the Baltics with her sister, leaving the mouse alone to play.

And in true i've become a mid 30's wan ker i'm off on a coast 2 coast bike with my fellow mid 30's wan ker mates!

And then the second weekend will be having a rather large session at some point to celebrate said c2c.

Mrs Undercover is off to the Baltics with her sister, leaving the mouse alone to play.

And in true i've become a mid 30's wan ker i'm off on a coast 2 coast bike with my fellow mid 30's wan ker mates!

And then the second weekend will be having a rather large session at some point to celebrate said c2c.

Where you heading to and from?

Good Friday is traditionally celebrated in Stourbridge by attending Pig Mile, which is a tour of duty from The Little Pig pub in Amblecote, starting at midday to The Leopard in Kingswinford, taking in around 10 pubs en-route.

This year if the Facebook event page is anything to go by there approx. 300 people expected to take part.

Because my idea of an all day set is not queuing in little pubs who are totally unprepared for this (even though it happens every year) for 15 minutes to get served, queueing for toilets that have been blocked by puke, and avoiding fights every 2nd pub, I'm going shopping for an outfit for my brothers wedding :lol:

The following weekend I have a Hen Do where the organisers have hired a bar somewhere in Newcastle Under Lyme - 80's themed, karaoke, cheese-tastic. I don't know anyone there apart from the Hen so it should make for an interesting afternoon/evening.

An under age drinker was stabbed so it's lost it's license for a month i believe. Had one of my best ever nights in there with: PVD, Menno De Jong, Emery, Marcel Woods & Matt Hardwick!

This is Evo, that was in feb. So I'd understand it if the party was held in may.
But Kissdafunk just did two nights there (I think), and Judgement Sundays only released line up details two weeks ago for it.

However, if you look on Gatecrasher.com, the Leeds section has vanished completly

sorry Rob, I got that completely wrong - it's on Sat 16th April

I think metro area are doing east village on easter sunday, which at the moment looks like the one for me that weekend

Ahh Never mind mate. That Metro Area night is a great option imo. Having said that Lowlife With Krivit doing a Disco set was one of the best night out i had last year.........

Bedrock on the 21st of April at Arcadia. Keen to try that place out.

Tempted by Steve Bug at Fabric on the 23rd..

Probably Sasha the following week.

Def taking advantage and getting a whole 12 days off! Brilliant! Easter sunday will be enjoying the Funkboat 50 of us on a boat cruise getting drunk with a few of the best local DJs followed by a big night out in Bristol, Wedding Friday out with a big group of girls on millennium square all dressed as bridesmaids to watch the wedding whilst getting completely smashed and then sunday norman jay at big chill followed by the simple things festival at firestation (old cafe blue for any of you from Bristol) in between lots of beers gardens picnics and fun with mates LUSH......gert lush"! :D

Portugal for me, lounging by the pool for 4 days with a beer in hand. Some beach footie and cricket with my friends, some BBQ's and hopefully sunshine every day.

Glad to say I'm halfway through the working week and can't wait for my 11 days off. Only got plans for this Friday, so just looking forward to chilling out as much as possible. Weather forecast is looking pretty decent as well for most of the easter week :D

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 more working days people :D

This weekend is gona consist of nothing more than....

BEACH

BBQS

COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL

8) :D

Back