Easter

Evolution

Well now that April has finally arrived, Easter is just a mere 3 weeks away.
Anybody else been able to take advantage of booking 3 days off work but getting 11 in total? :D

Whats everyones plans?

I think i'll no doubt get involved in the standard camping trip me and my mates always have, plus theres good nights aplenty on dotted all over the country, hopefully get to the odd one or two of those too :)

Bringing the family to an old castle hotel with leisure center and an Easter Bunny treasure Hunt on the Sunday!

Godskitchen on the Saturday. Was meant to be doing Judgement Sundays in Leeds on the Sunday, but it would appear Gatecrasher Leeds has closed. So will probably do Carl Cox on the Friday instead. Sober though... :( so much for that blow out night!

Im not working for those 2 weeks so to celebrate the royal wedding theres an all day rave in the old public toilet in shoreditch, cant think of a better way to celebrate wills's big day haha!:eek:

Im only off the BH's cannot wait, off to see Derrick Carter on the Thursday and then Monocult for an all day/night session :)

Godskitchen on the Saturday. Was meant to be doing Judgement Sundays in Leeds on the Sunday, but it would appear Gatecrasher Leeds has closed. So will probably do Carl Cox on the Friday instead. Sober though... :( so much for that blow out night!

An under age drinker was stabbed so it's lost it's license for a month i believe. Had one of my best ever nights in there with: PVD, Menno De Jong, Emery, Marcel Woods & Matt Hardwick!

My work mate beat me to this time off, dam her :(

I get confused as to what dates are what for easter esp this year seeing we got the wedding aswell....all i know is i am f**kin off away from this **** hole and down to the west country :D yay canny wait :D

My work mate beat me to this time off, dam her :(

I get confused as to what dates are what for easter esp this year seeing we got the wedding aswell....all i know is i am f**kin off away from this **** hole and down to the west country :D yay canny wait :D

Easter is the 22nd to the 25th, 29th is the wedding

Will take advantage of anything unsavoury and undignified that's on - it will be my last free weekend before the parentals come back to blighty to live.... (and they take over my life with random weekend visits).... :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Evolution - I think WHP is the same night as when he plays in Brum. I would rather be at WHP but can't be botered to travel.

I booked it off thinking it would be a great break, then most of my plans have gone out of the window...need to find something to do asap as i get bored far too easily!

Same here! Even if I have a day off sick I am bored by 5pm! Only so much daytime telly you can watch

was tempted by the frankie knuckles night at xoyo and foolish felix's doo at the corsica but will probably go to somerset to visit my 94 year old aunt and her whippets instead.

Back