Dubai

It wasn't his car he took it at a party and they had to say they gave it to him and made things worse.. and he was pissed drunk

I don't know anyone who's been put in Jail even for 1 second just for crashing their car never mind 6 months. Maybe there was more to it? Sounds like one of those stories the Daily Mail run Such as that woman who said she was arrested because she had a glass of wine on her flight over. When really she had threatened the immigration people, left the UK on her Swedish passport but tried to enter here on her Iranian one and wouldn't stop using her phone to film. Try that in America you'd also more than likely be arrested and denied entry. Cocoon at Blue Marlin looks good. I wonder what's on for New Year?
Excactly, people are naive as f***...these daily mail stories are shit. That woman was lucky she got out after it transpired what she was up to.

And from personal experience when I was banged up here, I was treated with upmost respect, I did wrong...the only issue was getting out. I had Macadees and fags delivered

Last edited:
the articles on uae often sound a little far fetched, although my dad went over there with work and came back less than glowing about the place. i also have read the reports from human rights watch on the place.

that poor fella sounds in a bad place. i hope it gets solved soon.

but if a guy from middle east landed at heathrow and told border staff he'd come to study our security system i reckon he'd be in for some accusations of spying and possibly a visit to hmp

I alway felt for the animals when driving past dudai zoo.. they look so miserable in that fckn heat... not a fan of zoo's any way but penguins in 42°+ ain't good.. and this giraffe used to stick his head out onto road to be fed by local kids...
Off topic I know.. sorry tiff:oops:

Last edited:
I alway felt for the animals when driving past dudai zoo.. they look so miserable in that fckn heat... not a fan of zoo's any way but penguins in 42°+ ain't good.. and this giraffe used to stick his head out onto road to be fed by local kids...

lol - Well luckily it's closed for good now

49898786-2248974125115430-1873344045934182400-n.jpg

Back