Drugs

Iv had zero comedowns on my last few ibiza trips. Been coming home feeling brilliant. Although very very tired.

If the music is good I have great stamina. I was never one for just standing in kitchens after a night out drinking with no music, I get tired very quickly and usually just prefer to go home.

Was this a while ago? If you knocked back 4 or 5 of the pills knocking about these days you would be in serious trouble. Five or six years ago when they were a lot weaker this was quite normal but not anymore.

Less is always more when it comes to MD and pills, past a certain ‘biting point’ you don’t feel any better just get more side effects I find.
Few weeks ago , yellow stormtroopers... I'm always doing the same though and tbh this is why its sparked so much curiosity because it seemed normal to me to take that amount. Until realising at Sasha as mentioned above when I just had 1... like I said, I think it's a case of having them on me make me take them and feel no additional benefit

Obviously theres a big difference of feeling and state of mind between 1 and 5... but my point is I think I need to learn to pace myself on the sweeties.

I had less than a quarter of the orange skull pill (at least I think that’s what it was) and that got me there. So I think 1 whole would have been more than enough. Coming from someone with a high tolerance back in the day.

I know with these storm troopers, I started with half... and felt the come up... and felt good from only half. God knows why I choose to keep on going for more fulls ones.

Been doing it for like 7 years but its clearly lack of knowledge. Certainly changed my view and 'methods' for the future tho...

Same bouncers, sub contracted a few people to man fire exits, guess the same dogs.

Police have always been stood near the entrance at Store st and Victoria Mill.

You’ll be fine

cheers for the heads up... not going now anyway! Tickets sold out and my mate didn’t fancy it after reading about dogs on the door?!
poor do when you can’t even enter a venue with a small personal amount without worrying your going to end up with a record! I knows it’s not legal and there are arguments on both sides but for me a rave is about half a gary and a good boogie! If I can’t have either I’m not going!!!!!

cheers for the heads up... not going now anyway! Tickets sold out and my mate didn’t fancy it after reading about dogs on the door?!
poor do when you can’t even enter a venue with a small personal amount without worrying your going to end up with a record! I knows it’s not legal and there are arguments on both sides but for me a rave is about half a gary and a good boogie! If I can’t have either I’m not going!!!!!

They would just take it off you. There would be no prosecution unless you were dealing.

nowadays i just can’t get ‘that feeling’ anymore. No come up just monged out and memory loss mostly. Last year i even tried not drinking much beforehand / or taking anything else and it still had the same effect (minus memory loss). They just don’t hit it for me anymore...

i’ll still keep trying though?
+1 on this. No matter how long break I have I always get that monged out feeling, it makes me think is it even worth it lol

nowadays i just can’t get ‘that feeling’ anymore. No come up just monged out and memory loss mostly. Last year i even tried not drinking much beforehand / or taking anything else and it still had the same effect (minus memory loss). They just don’t hit it for me anymore...

i’ll still keep trying though?

Personal question, and its none of my business mate, are you on any medication or anything?

One of my good mates, that has been pretty much tee-total his whole life apart from alcohol, really wanted to try E a while ago. He wanted to know what it was like and what it was all about, like a lot of people do at some point I suppose.

For some reason he came to me (total mystery why he did ?‍♂️) He has Bi-polar 2 and I strongly advised against taking MDMA at all.

Obviously he was a bit miffed. I explained the comedown can be a bit brutal for some people. Also we checked some of his meds and found they wouldn't mix very well at all.

Just something to think about.

Personal question, and its none of my business mate, are you on any medication or anything?

One of my good mates, that has been pretty much tee-total his whole life apart from alcohol, really wanted to try E a while ago. He wanted to know what it was like and what it was all about, like a lot of people do at some point I suppose.

For some reason he came to me (total mystery why he did ?‍♂️) He has Bi-polar 2 and I strongly advised against taking MDMA at all.

Obviously he was a bit miffed. I explained the comedown can be a bit brutal for some people. Also we checked some of his meds and found they wouldn't mix very well at all.

Just something to think about.

none that would effect no and i was taking what i take before the raving days started?

as @Luke_beefa said i also have massive breaks in between use as in like a year! So it’s not a tolerance issue. Even back in the day it would be once every 2 month or something wasn’t like i was smashing them every weekend!

I seem to not really have much of come down from drugs at all. It may be down to the happiness Ibiza brings me in general :lol:. I didn’t get as much as a high from any drugs this year as last sadly. This could be due to my friends seemingly on less of a vibe this year as I’m a chameleon when it comes to stuff like that.
I do find that at home I get a comedown from alcohol though, Sunday’s are usually rather a miserable day.

I seem to not really have much of come down from drugs at all. It may be down to the happiness Ibiza brings me in general :lol:. I didn’t get as much as a high from any drugs this year as last sadly. This could be due to my friends seemingly on less of a vibe this year as I’m a chameleon when it comes to stuff like that.
I do find that at home I get a comedown from alcohol though, Sunday’s are usually rather a miserable day.

I have recently been getting hammered on alcohol and in my honest opinion the days after are very rough... takes me 3 days to get over it and in general just feel low and miserable. Alcohol is definitely more harsh on your body

Back