Drugs

Tried it a couple of times 10 odd years ago, similar buzz to a pill but all in my head, no feeling bleurrgh the next day either, thought it had gone out of fashion if you know what I mean... remains of my vape this weekend for me, try a deeper breakthrough than I’ve had

Tried it a couple of times 10 odd years ago, similar buzz to a pill but all in my head, no feeling bleurrgh the next day either, thought it had gone out of fashion if you know what I mean...

It's back now, probably to pre-ban quality. (Any sense of lacking is probably down to tolerance.)

Was that the night/morning when you had to get your flight home pretty much straight after it? ??
It is.....was proper stressed, not packed my case and I kept saying I was going to leave at 6 then I said I will leave at 6:15, finally left got taxi to hotel, did a quick whip round got changed and packed. I thought shit forgot to check in will do it in taxi, went to check in and check in closed....finally got to airport and went to check in desk and she said can still check in but had to pay 55 euros:oops::spank:? paid and luckily all good. Next time will try not to get an early flight!

It is.....was proper stressed, not packed my case and I kept saying I was going to leave at 6 then I said I will leave at 6:15, finally left got taxi to hotel, did a quick whip round got changed and packed. I thought shit forgot to check in will do it in taxi, went to check in and check in closed....finally got to airport and went to check in desk and she said can still check in but had to pay 55 euros:oops::spank:? paid and luckily all good. Next time will try not to get an early flight!

i’ve got anxiety off reading that. I couldn’t think of anything worse going straight to the airport?

haha ? brilliant ?

Sorry for laughing, but I love shit like that!

Hope you laugh as well, looking back ?

i’ve got anxiety off reading that. I couldn’t think of anything worse going straight to the airport?

I've done it a few times, coming back from Ibiza.

Usually starts as a well thought through plan that will be easy to execute, with no flaws whatsoever. In fact idiot proof.

Expectation vs reality.

Mad dash to make the check in. Staggering around in the airport trying to force a burger king down and feeling like hell on the flight. Plane at 30,000 feet and feeling like I'm at 60,000 feet.

Hilarious looking back at it, and its great for an Ibiza story BUT I 100% confirm at the time I was definitely not laughing ?

I've done it a few times, coming back from Ibiza.

Usually starts as a well thought through plan that will be easy to execute, with no flaws whatsoever. In fact idiot proof.

Expectation vs reality.

Mad dash to make the check in. Staggering around in the airport trying to force a burger king down and feeling like hell on the flight. Plane at 30,000 feet and feeling like I'm at 60,000 feet.

Hilarious looking back at it, and its great for an Ibiza story BUT I 100% confirm at the time I was definitely not laughing ?
Things we do eh! yeh its like I can do it no problem..I have done it a few times myself sometimes more f***ed than other times, never forgot to check in before tho. i know the feeling, feeling like shit on the plane, my nose was dripping like a tap on the way home on the plane very embarrasing hah

All good if it works out well ??

One of my mates got us thrown out of our hotel on our last night in Malia years ago, so we had to sleep on the beach till the coach came.

No dramas we thought. Plan was to have a few hours kip and let the hotel manager cool off and calm down. Then go back and apologise profoundly. Then get our stuff out of the rooms and disappear. No harm done, sorry about that etc etc.

But, we slept too long on the beach. Got woken by a young lad asking us for money for sleeping on his sunbeds. Had literally 15 minutes to the coach pick up window.

Wouldn't of been too bad if we hadn't went out in fancy dress for our last night.

Mad dash through the streets in luminous netty tights and a tutu. Families walking past in utter disbelief and disgust.

Staff had packed our bags for us and left them out. Literally rammed them in any old way all mixed up. Done us a favour really as the coach was already there and people were boarding.

Following hours were nothing short of total horror and discomfort.

I wanted to f ucking throttle him for it, just didn't have the energy at the time.

But looking back it was a good laugh ?? and we get some mileage out of the story now.

Karma caught up with him anyway. On the runway coach, he sat on and broke his own genuine RayBan glasses that he'd been bragging about having all holiday. Boom!

All good if it works out well ??

One of my mates got us thrown out of our hotel on our last night in Malia years ago, so we had to sleep on the beach till the coach came.

No dramas we thought. Plan was to have a few hours kip and let the hotel manager cool off and calm down. Then go back and apologise profoundly. Then get our stuff out of the rooms and disappear. No harm done, sorry about that etc etc.

But, we slept too long on the beach. Got woken by a young lad asking us for money for sleeping on his sunbeds. Had literally 15 minutes to the coach pick up window.

Wouldn't of been too bad if we hadn't went out in fancy dress for our last night.

Mad dash through the streets in luminous netty tights and a tutu. Families walking past in utter disbelief and disgust.

Staff had packed our bags for us and left them out. Literally rammed them in any old way all mixed up. Done us a favour really as the coach was already there and people were boarding.

Following hours were nothing short of total horror and discomfort.

I wanted to f ucking throttle him for it, just didn't have the energy at the time.

But looking back it was a good laugh ?? and we get some mileage out of the story now.

Karma caught up with him anyway. On the runway coach, he sat on and broke his own genuine RayBan glasses that he'd been bragging about having all holiday. Boom!
That is hilarious!! I can imagine it all....not fun at the time! always a laugh after hahahaha....good sotory to tell the gran kids

I did do the walk of shame after pacha on friday...went back to these nice friendly dudes apartment and then 9am full day light walking back to my hotel in a sparkling gold dress, people looking at me as I walked by, thank god for sun glasses, walking the back roads trying to dodge any bar with loads of people in it haha

My straight-to-airport-from-club exits were pretty much always with suitcase in the boot of a hire car ready for the airport dash. There was never a time it was anything other than paranoia-central !! I also used to check my suitcase in at the airport and then hot-foot it to Bora Bora in the hire car for one last dance before dumping it back in the multi-storey and running to Departures. Those out-of-hours key drop boxes saved my bacon on many occasions !

Things we do eh! yeh its like I can do it no problem..I have done it a few times myself sometimes more f***ed than other times, never forgot to check in before tho. i know the feeling, feeling like shit on the plane, my nose was dripping like a tap on the way home on the plane very embarrasing hah

It's when the stress of it all 'post-binge' sets off an uncontrollable nosebleed on the plane before you've even taken off and you're too shell-shocked to realize before your shirt is covered in blood. Then you have to navigate passport control and customs trying not to look suspicious in the middle of a come-down, with your nasal passages blocked up with itchy scabs :eek: ? Wasn't even Ibiza ?

Back