Drugs

Various chems can be corrosive. Think what they do to your nose, then imagine what they could do to your butt. Hence why I've never tried plugging. ?

Various chems can be corrosive. Think what they do to your nose, then imagine what they could do to your butt. Hence why I've never tried plugging. ?

There's a worker's story from a few years ago, that a girl attempted to put a pill up her bum and the next day she had to see the doctor because it had given her a sore on her sphincter. Probably not true. But even so, always use some rizzla (other rolling papers are available).

Bet there arent many blokes on here admit to taking drugs up there arse haha Reminds me of that scene in transpotting when he says I might as well stick it up my arse, for all the good it'll do me and then goes for a swim after shitting it out in a toilet ( Scotlands worst apparently)

There's a worker's story from a few years ago, that a girl attempted to put a pill up her bum and the next day she had to see the doctor because it had given her a sore on her sphincter. Probably not true. But even so, always use some rizzla (other rolling papers are available).
Sounds French

Friends out here doing stormtroopers in halves & apparently they're strong.

I had yellow stormtroopers at Afterlife and they were strong, but maybe something else in them as I struggled to sleep which isnt usually the case for me. Started with half and surprisingly felt it, took another half 30 minutes later, another half 30 minutes later, another half 15 minutes later and then a full one about 15-30 minutes later after that. Need to learn to pace myself better to be honest, and take sensible doses. Great night but I came down pretty quick, maybe with abit of anxiety too, which is unusual for me on MDMA.

I'll probs write more about the full trip at some point, got back saturday and i'm still not feeling great.

I had yellow stormtroopers at Afterlife and they were strong, but maybe something else in them as I struggled to sleep which isnt usually the case for me. Started with half and surprisingly felt it, took another half 30 minutes later, another half 30 minutes later, another half 15 minutes later and then a full one about 15-30 minutes later after that. Need to learn to pace myself better to be honest, and take sensible doses. Great night but I came down pretty quick, maybe with abit of anxiety too, which is unusual for me on MDMA.

I'll probs write more about the full trip at some point, got back saturday and i'm still not feeling great.

I'm not surprised you couldn't sleep after three full stormtroopers.

I couldnt, it was the next afternoon i finally managed to take a leak!

One time when I lived in Sydney, I went to an event called Sash!by Day, then followed with Sash!by Night, then Sash! Breakfast. Was around a 3pm start until 10am the next day... took about 12 or so md caps, shared a bag of K and I didnt piss from midnight until 3am the day after, so like a full day! which actually happened to be at the airport toilets before i checked in for my long haul flight back to England. If I didnt manage to piss before I got on the plane was gunna skip the flight and seek help!

Done so much stupid dangerous shit in the past, im more sensible now but would still like to tone it down more and dose better/less etc.

Well ..... you'll always FEEL as if you are in control, whether you really are is quite another matter :lol::lol:

I know a few cocaine addicts in London. I could easily have become one too had I stayed there any longer. These days I don't feel that urge outside of party weekends. Sure it's fun and gives you a confidence boost when it's good but it's usually followed by diminishing returns, escalating expense and increasingly one-sided conversations where nobody really listens to anybody else.

Back