Drugs

I don’t know mate, I’ve really pushed it a few times and never had symptoms as bad as the ones described.

Maybe it’s just me, and a lot of this stuff is subjective, but I think it takes a dirty ingredient to do this to you.

Either way I’m dodging the Phil Pleins this year ?

Actually contemplating hiding my own stash of pills under a wig and walking through the airport with them :D?

Obviously taking pills on two consecutive nights isn’t a particularly good idea, but then strictly speaking neither is taking ecstasy at all.

The reality is that a lot (even most) people who come to Ibiza on holidays do similar, if not heavier doses than stated above and the after effects in this case sound particularly unusual even in that context.

Taking ecstasy is a dangerous game and you risk your life to some extent every time you do it. Publicising dodgy batches like these ones as widely as possible can reduce those risks significantly though, and surely this forum should probably be a judgement free zone where we can share information honestly and freely.

Anyone tried 5htp to recover? I always plan to have a day break between Es but never happens. Easy enough saying it but being in holiday mode certainly changes the mindset

Anyone tried 5htp to recover? I always plan to have a day break between Es but never happens. Easy enough saying it but being in holiday mode certainly changes the mindset
Always take 5THP every morning a week after. However...if you are doing pills multiple days in a row NEVER take 5HTP between those pills please.
It can lead to serotonine syndrome.

I use 5htp in the winter as it helps with SAD and also sleep.
5htp metabolises to 5ht (serotonin) so in theory should help replenish natural levels as far as I know the body is pretty slow at replenishing (a week or so) compared to say dopamine.

I buy off amazon, make sure get genuine ones, as some Chinese ones reported to be contaminated. I get British manufactured ones.

Bit like creatine you shouldn't take them all the time but cycle.

Cheers

Always take 5THP every morning a week after. However...if you are doing pills multiple days in a row NEVER take 5HTP between those pills please.
It can lead to serotonine syndrome.
I've read that too, but also read if you take 5htp few hours before you can then take a lot smaller dose of mdma and still have a good time. Tbh no idea if that would be better or worse for you?‍♂️

Anybody know if theres places to buy testing kits on the island? Would be handy to be fair.

Are soundclouds the go-to one for a trip this year then?

Yeah green tea is good.
I get crazy lively dreams on them though. Always relieved when the week is over.

5htp really seems to bring on the sleep paralysis for us so generally stopped using ... But do use the regime of other stuff for anti-neuro toxicity ... And maybe others on the island too as the Spar in Parc del Plaza always runs out of Grapefruit juice

Now...I don't wanna judge you. And I'm not questioning your sickness and observations...(here comes the but..) BUT...
You took a pill this first night (presumably good quality, .... mg's?), then the night after you took another 150mgs of MDMA and then the same night you take that PP pill that we are now discussing. That's 3 times quite a big dose in 24-36 hours?

When people die from pills, the environment, family, society is quick to state: bad pills! But the reality is, in Europe at least, there aren't that many 'bad pills' out there. You can get fooled with 2cb or 4fmp perhaps, but that won't kill you.

I think people that are flying home with bad comedowns and sick feelings of wich you speak of should look back and see if it was wise to take pills 2 or more days in a row. After that first (trusted source) pill your serotonine levels are drained and it is not a good thing to drain them even further with an extra 150mg AND another (unknown source) pill.
Save the trusted source pill for that one special night and have a few drinks, weed or whatever the other nights.

Im not encouraging it at all but come on. 2 nights on the jack and jills isn’t ‘much’ compared to what people do: no way you would be ill for that long after. Defs something dodgy imo

Back