Drugs

Looks serious, sharing off a closed fb group post, google translated & author not credited for their privacy. No idea if true or accurate just flagging in case.

"They are chilling some pills x Palma that carry rat poison.. in the festival of Marco Carola has passed a 19-Year-old girl for consuming it after 2 days of agony.. It's small yellow and with a skull..
You have to be aware that you can't consume any shxx. Have fun in a healthy way. Rest in small peace. And your parents much strength and love.
He sent me the photo a friend who was present when I step. Luckily she didn't consume. "

Last edited:
Looks like the Phil Plein press, its been very popular across Europe the past few years.

An easy target for copycats and people with ill intentions.

Hope that person is alright and makes a good recovery ?

This is the Spanish original : ?

"Están rulando unas pastillas x Palma que llevan veneno de rata..en el festival de Marco Carola ha fallecido una niña de 19 años por consumirla después de 2 días de agonía..es pequeña amarilla y con una calavera..
Hay que tomar conciencia de que no se puede consumir cualquier mierda.Divertirse de una manera sana.Descansa en paz pequeña.Y a tus padres mucha fuerza y amor.
Me mandó la foto una amiga que estaba presente cuando paso.Por suerte ella no consumió."

View attachment 7243

Looks serious, sharing off a closed fb group post, google translated & author not credited for their privacy. No idea if true or accurate just flagging in case.

"They are chilling some pills x Palma that carry rat poison.. in the festival of Marco Carola has passed a 19-Year-old girl for consuming it after 2 days of agony.. It's small yellow and with a skull..
You have to be aware that you can't consume any shxx. Have fun in a healthy way. Rest in small peace. And your parents much strength and love.
He sent me the photo a friend who was present when I step. Luckily she didn't consume. "
I had one of these on Sat night. Ive been at deaths door ever since

Looks like the Phil Plein press, its been very popular across Europe the past few years.

An easy target for copycats and people with ill intentions.

Hope that person is alright and makes a good recovery ?

Are the ‘normal’ i.e ones floating about in uk/ibiza the same shape as this dodgey batch?

The text/translation says the girl died just to be really clear so please be so so careful - not sure that came across in the translated version. If you have had one and feel bad get some help!

Yea, off an italian guy. Not sure if i'm allowed to say where he was operating exactly but it hardly matters. They are on the island. Wish i'd seen that post before I went out.
The amount of berroca, pharmacy prescribed anti sickness and rehydration tablets and the sheer amount of fluids ive consumed since early sunday morning have helped about a 10% recovery so far.
I wanted to post something on the forum earlier, a warning but I wasnt sure if it was the pill on its own as I had mandy earlier in the night. My experience tells me its the pill though, especially seeing the other post. F**king nightmare. I hope no one else on here touches that shit

Yea, off an italian guy. Not sure if i'm allowed to say where he was operating exactly but it hardly matters. They are on the island. Wish i'd seen that post before I went out.
The amount of berroca, pharmacy prescribed anti sickness and rehydration tablets and the sheer amount of fluids ive consumed since early sunday morning have helped about a 10% recovery so far.
I wanted to post something on the forum earlier, a warning but I wasnt sure if it was the pill on its own as I had mandy earlier in the night. My experience tells me its the pill though, especially seeing the other post. F**king nightmare. I hope no one else on here touches that shit

thanks for that, I wasn't sure whether you were joking earlier. I'll put something in the drugs warning thread now.

and...get better obviously. you might wanna take a trip to can misses though to be sure you get what you need.

Had a bad (although not this bad by far) experience with a Italian guy last summer.... coke not being coke and really not shure what that was... hate that

Stuff like this scares the shit out of me, terrifying to think how many people could be buying these on the island and elsewhere.

The clubs over here in the UK have got quite good at displaying posters in their venues and posts on social media when pills like this start emerging - you can only hope places in Ibiza start doing the same, and quickly.

OP, hope you feel better soon mate. Like others have said I would get yourself checked over just to be on the safe side.

You're actually feeling physically ill rather than just a bad comedown? Bit OT, but I'm not sure berroca does much of interest other than turn your wee a funny colour... Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Are the ‘normal’ i.e ones floating about in uk/ibiza the same shape as this dodgey batch?

Yes mate I believe they are. Exactly the same shape and design, the only difference being the colour. Seen a lot of different shades of this design.

It’s very easy to copy pills as it’s actually very easy to get hold of pill press dies. Even for the presses you’d think would be harder to make and aquire.

It’s not always dodgy, I mean they could be really pure and decent strength copies. And who’s to say what you think is original, is actually original from one of the better manufacturers. Could easily be a very good copy made with a very easy to find pill press die.

But on the flip side you will always get scumbags that will knock out a batch of pure rubbish and try to sell as many as they can in order to make a quick buck. UK festivals are bad for this imo.

This is the Spanish original : ?

"Están rulando unas pastillas x Palma que llevan veneno de rata..en el festival de Marco Carola ha fallecido una niña de 19 años por consumirla después de 2 días de agonía..es pequeña amarilla y con una calavera..
Hay que tomar conciencia de que no se puede consumir cualquier mierda.Divertirse de una manera sana.Descansa en paz pequeña.Y a tus padres mucha fuerza y amor.
Me mandó la foto una amiga que estaba presente cuando paso.Por suerte ella no consumió."

Very sorry to hear that mate. Terrible ??

Sorry to hear this mate, sure you’ll pull through.

Did you manage to test this pill before you consumed it?

Any of your group have a test kit handy?

Back