Drugs

ElrowLovers

Friend visiting at the moment who is a seasoned head.
He's had yellow stormtrooper, grey phillip pleins and orange soundclouds.
Said that the soundclouds were easily the strongest of the 3, and that they were probably "too strong". He only did a half.
Hope this is a long visit....considering he tried all 3 of them.

I heard about the stormtrooper and some guy that took one left the venue cause he didn't feel very well. This could be him...but could be the pill.

The soundclouds are supposed to be 240mg. SWIM had a quarter and had an amazing time :)

Pittley

I'd say 75% of them? I might be wrong though.
there should be a list of djs that take drugs 😀 similar to the dj mag top 100 djs.
i wonder what for instance marco carola takes to do his extended 10 hours sets. i guess probably nothing as he seems very concentrated.

cunninghamali

there should be a list of djs that take drugs 😀 similar to the dj mag top 100 djs.
i wonder what for instance marco carola takes to do his extended 10 hours sets. i guess probably nothing as he seems very concentrated.
I would love to know what they all do... So interesting.. Reckon Solomon does it, cant see Carola doing it.....

Crawleytown

I very much doubt the big DJs are on anything when they’re actually playing, would end up being a total mess.

I’ve heard stories of Lee Foss having to be physically held up during a set due to ‘accidentally’ doing a line of K instead of coke, but your Dixon, Carolas, Väths of this world have to have more professionalism than that - ever so more now that these guys are perilously close to being a viral Facebook video if they were caught a bit worse for wear. Personally I wouldn’t be very impressed if I had paid 50 euro to see someone play a 2 hour set and they couldn’t stay sober for it.

craig72

I very much doubt the big DJs are on anything when they’re actually playing, would end up being a total mess.

I’ve heard stories of Lee Foss having to be physically held up during a set due to ‘accidentally’ doing a line of K instead of coke, but your Dixon, Carolas, Väths of this world have to have more professionalism than that - ever so more now that these guys are perilously close to being a viral Facebook video if they were caught a bit worse for wear. Personally I wouldn’t be very impressed if I had paid 50 euro to see someone play a 2 hour set and they couldn’t stay sober for it.
IMG_20190709_101136.jpg

LP_IBIZA

Yeah, I'm sure Sven Vath has never DJ'd under the influence of anything..... 😏

Obviously far less these days than in his younger years but if you've been to a Cocoon closing party in particular (party itself or afters) I think you would probably believe otherwise - "when the fire is on, the fire is on!". Personally, if it doesn't affect the performance I don't mind. If anything I actually quite like it, nice to see a DJ enjoying the party on a similar level to punters!

craig72

Wasn't Sven famous for his 50 bottles of heniken sets at Ku in in early 90s..? Music doesn't stop until all bottles were gone.

stevenson

Yes but personally always found the Gary’s to be of exceptional standard! Get the orange soundclouds and go easy with them till you work out your limits! You won’t go far wrong
Thanks mate only usually go for mandy back home concerned i might get a dodgy pill batch! First time there in 3 weeks cant wait!