Drugs

I very much doubt the big DJs are on anything when they’re actually playing, would end up being a total mess.

I’ve heard stories of Lee Foss having to be physically held up during a set due to ‘accidentally’ doing a line of K instead of coke, but your Dixon, Carolas, Väths of this world have to have more professionalism than that - ever so more now that these guys are perilously close to being a viral Facebook video if they were caught a bit worse for wear. Personally I wouldn’t be very impressed if I had paid 50 euro to see someone play a 2 hour set and they couldn’t stay sober for it.
IMG_20190709_101136.jpg

I very much doubt the big DJs are on anything when they’re actually playing, would end up being a total mess.

I’ve heard stories of Lee Foss having to be physically held up during a set due to ‘accidentally’ doing a line of K instead of coke, but your Dixon, Carolas, Väths of this world have to have more professionalism than that - ever so more now that these guys are perilously close to being a viral Facebook video if they were caught a bit worse for wear. Personally I wouldn’t be very impressed if I had paid 50 euro to see someone play a 2 hour set and they couldn’t stay sober for it.

Yeah, I'm sure Sven Vath has never DJ'd under the influence of anything..... ?

Obviously far less these days than in his younger years but if you've been to a Cocoon closing party in particular (party itself or afters) I think you would probably believe otherwise - "when the fire is on, the fire is on!". Personally, if it doesn't affect the performance I don't mind. If anything I actually quite like it, nice to see a DJ enjoying the party on a similar level to punters!

Wasn't Sven famous for his 50 bottles of heniken sets at Ku in in early 90s..? Music doesn't stop until all bottles were gone.

Yes but personally always found the Gary’s to be of exceptional standard! Get the orange soundclouds and go easy with them till you work out your limits! You won’t go far wrong

Thanks mate only usually go for mandy back home concerned i might get a dodgy pill batch! First time there in 3 weeks cant wait!

As a big supporter of the soundclouds has anyone experienced any better this year? I'm there in 3 weeks too and although i'm more than happy to stick with them it'd be good to hear of anyone with personal experiences in comparison

Except for Ricardo Villalobos sometimes

Ha ha, I was just trying to find a YouTube clip of him I saw where he was clearly being passed a baggie in full view of the camera - can't find it now though. I saw him in Cocoon in Frankfurt years ago, up to no good with some girl behind the decks ;-)
I thought. He was gay

Thanks mate only usually go for mandy back home concerned i might get a dodgy pill batch! First time there in 3 weeks cant wait!
I’ve found the Mandy in the past to really vary in standard and to be honest if you can get something on here that is branded and recommend I.e an orange soundcloud then you have a much better chance of getting it right!
I always take a test kit and the soundclouds have tested out bang on every time I’ve been over.
Ask around, you will find what you need. Like I said go easy with them because they are strong as! But clean and I’ve rarely had a hangover!!

Do not buy Mandy from the street guys selling sunglasses!!!!!!!!

I’ve found the Mandy in the past to really vary in standard and to be honest if you can get something on here that is branded and recommend I.e an orange soundcloud then you have a much better chance of getting it right!
I always take a test kit and the soundclouds have tested out bang on every time I’ve been over.
Ask around, you will find what you need. Like I said go easy with them because they are strong as! But clean and I’ve rarely had a hangover!!

Do not buy Mandy from the street guys selling sunglasses!!!!!!!!
Thank you bro I appreciate the advice! Really no hangover? Damn! Will see what I can find

Haha nope defo no chance I'd buy anything from them ??

Obviously avoid looky lookies, but I was advised by the PR's that the quality of MD was pretty great everywhere as they were all in completion with each other.

Obviously avoid looky lookies, but I was advised by the PR's that the quality of MD was pretty great everywhere as they were all in completion with each other.
Hope this is the case. I prefer mandy to pills just for measuring out dosage although without a test kit theres no knowing for sure what you have. Even if it tests positive for mandy that doesnt mean there isnt all kinds of other shit in it. But I still prefer that method.
Having said that, I passed up on soundclouds last time I was there and have been regretting it since after hearing the positive reports. Maybe its time to give them a try

Hope this is the case. I prefer mandy to pills just for measuring out dosage although without a test kit theres no knowing for sure what you have. Even if it tests positive for mandy that doesnt mean there isnt all kinds of other shit in it. But I still prefer that method.
Having said that, I passed up on soundclouds last time I was there and have been regretting it since after hearing the positive reports. Maybe its time to give them a try

Best of luck! Let us know how you get on

Back