Drugs

Obviously avoid looky lookies, but I was advised by the PR's that the quality of MD was pretty great everywhere as they were all in completion with each other.

It's very rare to get bad mandy, either in Ibiza or the UK IME, as long as you're sensible as to how you buy it. Kind of ties in with the fact that the main worry with pills is that they're dosed too strongly, not that they have other crap in them.

White or Brown? The product not the seller.. I find the brown one really lazy and heavy any where I find it.. white is always better

It’s a personal thing. I find both colours the same in comparison with a good old gary! But I suppose everyone is different!

I never seem to have the energy i have off a pill when I have Mandy for some reason?
Same as that. I usually come up faster and am totally baked for a half hr but then much more chilled the rest of the ride on mandy

Has anyone had yellow superman pills in the UK? Had one on Saturday and was just wondering if anyone had used before and had an idea on the strength?

Back