Drugs

Does anyone use anything specific for testing pills?

Yes as mentioned reagents are a good indication and relatively easy to use. Not foolproof, and can sometimes go out of date.

Won’t give any indication to strength however.

You can send pills to various labs that will analyse and give full results including strength, but this can take a few weeks to get results. Not ideal in some situations, but a good service.

Obviously there is still the classic human test kits like @craig72 mate Dave ?

I think we all know a Dave The Rave ?

Last edited:
Just wondering if anything’s heard of the blue monkey pills (the no hear one where it’s basically the monkey emoji covering it’s ears) I’ve seen loads online about similar ones but never these?? I did half of one in Ibiza and it was amazing, better than any other experience I’ve had with other pills so just wondering if maybe they’re cut with something that made them even better? ??

Just wondering if anything’s heard of the blue monkey pills (the no hear one where it’s basically the monkey emoji covering it’s ears) I’ve seen loads online about similar ones but never these?? I did half of one in Ibiza and it was amazing, better than any other experience I’ve had with other pills so just wondering if maybe they’re cut with something that made them even better? ??

How often do you jump on the E train ??

Just my personal view, not backed up by any science whatsoever, but if I’ve had a long break in between they always feel better ?

Roll on August. Choo f***ing choo ?

They were unreal, could have been some extra in them or they just might have been extra strong. Had a great night whatever the case was

How often do you jump on the E train ??

Just my personal view, not backed up by any science whatsoever, but if I’ve had a long break in between they always feel better ?

Roll on August. Choo f***ing choo ?
They were unreal, could have been some extra in them or they just might have been extra strong. Had a great night whatever the case was

I literally have a 3 month break between doing it each time, this wasn’t my longest break I’ve had but by far my best (even better than my first time)
I have a really bad memory though when i do it, I don’t remember the feeling of it at all just know I had an amazing night however after this night I remembered quite a large chunk of the night too which was strange. But yeah I did a half then a quarter (would of been fine just a half) and I was going strong for over 6 hours. Amazinggg stuff

Friend visiting at the moment who is a seasoned head.
He's had yellow stormtrooper, grey phillip pleins and orange soundclouds.
Said that the soundclouds were easily the strongest of the 3, and that they were probably "too strong". He only did a half.

Said that the soundclouds were easily the strongest of the 3, and that they were probably "too strong". He only did a half.

Had yellow stormtroopers last year and found tHem really good! Boyfriend had half a soundcloud and said they f***ed him haha

Hope this is a long visit....considering he tried all 3 of them.

I heard about the stormtrooper and some guy that took one left the venue cause he didn't feel very well. This could be him...but could be the pill.

The soundclouds are supposed to be 240mg. SWIM had a quarter and had an amazing time :)

I'd say 75% of them? I might be wrong though.
there should be a list of djs that take drugs ? similar to the dj mag top 100 djs.
i wonder what for instance marco carola takes to do his extended 10 hours sets. i guess probably nothing as he seems very concentrated.

there should be a list of djs that take drugs ? similar to the dj mag top 100 djs.
i wonder what for instance marco carola takes to do his extended 10 hours sets. i guess probably nothing as he seems very concentrated.
I would love to know what they all do... So interesting.. Reckon Solomon does it, cant see Carola doing it.....

I very much doubt the big DJs are on anything when they’re actually playing, would end up being a total mess.

I’ve heard stories of Lee Foss having to be physically held up during a set due to ‘accidentally’ doing a line of K instead of coke, but your Dixon, Carolas, Väths of this world have to have more professionalism than that - ever so more now that these guys are perilously close to being a viral Facebook video if they were caught a bit worse for wear. Personally I wouldn’t be very impressed if I had paid 50 euro to see someone play a 2 hour set and they couldn’t stay sober for it.

Back