Drugs

Id like to get my hands on something before I head to the Isle. Drugz are shyte in Canada "eh". Cant I just buy this stuff online now like weed? :p

this thread tends to drift into "funniest drug stories". please be aware that many, many people read this and although we completely support community-led drug safety, this can't become a free for all about how and where i found and took things.

i might start a new thread for drug safety in ibiza 2019 then you can carry on rambling here ;)

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

Not sure if this was ever popular across the pond but for me the best comedown remedy was GHB, not only is the high phenomenal, its clean and knocks you out if you do just a tad more than you're supposed to. Its likely my fav drug to this day. It can be used to party or it can be used to come down. Its been years since ive seen it, but I wouldn't hesitate to take it if it were offered to me. Just stay away from alcohol while on it, they dont mix well.

Personally i hate xanax......never helped my comedowns the few times ive tried it.

I much prefer Xanax to Valium personally. It’s less of a ‘high’ and more just makes you feel sleepy and relaxed, but 1mg before bed on the nights folllwing a big sesh always sorts my post stimulant anxiety and depression right out.

Back