Drugs

Hit lucky first time after discovering our friends at the locally known chemical factory have been busted and are no longer supplying anything. Not to unknown customers anyway.

Very strong, my mate was tripping his head off, I enjoyed them but go easy to begin with. If you can get hold of soundclouds they are brilliant
Thanks for that...don't think I get them...I can't really handle my pills and only take a .bit of a pill normally, will have the red ghosts I had earlier on in the year, nice buzz and not really strong

Sorry to be going off topic here but pills/MDMA are not something I normally do, usually just stick to the white stuff. A friend got some MDMA over the weekend I took some ( 2-3 dabs ) and it kept me awake for 24 hours and took me about 3 days to fully come down ( come down was awful - depression, nightmares the lot ) could it have been a bad batch or maybe I done too much? Sorry if I sound a bit dumb but the come down just really freaked me out and has totally put me off doing it again

Doesn’t sound normal from experiences I’ve heard about.

When you say dab was it a little end of the finger dab or a full finger in the mouth and then dab like you used to eat sherbert as a kid?

Cheers guys, good to know my suspicions are right... friend has a good bit of that batch left, may tell him to get rid I certainly won't be going near it again :confused:

Back