Drugs

Not sure what I got. My usual source. I'll take a closer look when back at hotel. They are bloody big.

They also done me for Pacha. Wife took us home as I didn't look great........I was warned a quarter at a time......

I've got ones with what looks like a skull and pp on the other side. Don t look green to me. But what do I know.....

Decent whatever....

I did 5 nights in a row mixing ikea pencils (yellow) and red love hearts. They are doing the job really especially the love hearts. I could have carried on easily if I did not have to come back home. I’m back on this island in a week!

Before I left to go to Ibiza recently they seized 20 kilos or something off coke, apparently one of the biggest drug seizes they’ve had but didn’t make a difference to the coke on the island still good coke:)

wow! that must have created a dire shortage for all of about 20 minutes. :spank: :lol:

please remember, big brother is always watching this thread. it's become an incredibly useful resource and i am very glad we have done it. please continue to keep it clean and informative.

Back