Drugs

Half a ? tonight, mainly because I thought I might go outside on it. But was too late and too dark in the end. Stopped there because I want to have a productive day tomorrow. Previously I would have dismissed half as an underdose, but it's actually a revelation - you notice qualities at this level that are lost when you're experiencing the crazy visuals of higher doses. Definitely far more warmth and connection.

Bad year for drug dealers
The french i hang with was ON them , some girl puking at night in ibz harbor , at least i save her day , saying u can puke on those big "bowls" ?
it's been a long time i havent seen people puking in ibz clubs , last year ?

I remember when I was at Humboldt; barely... The time I recall was the time I drank myself puking drunk. & this was very ordinary for me. I can't tell you how much I was into just drinking, and it was always by myself; well, with the internet. So drunk... with the internet. Like a chatroom or something. It was chat rooms on Yahoo. I'm sure of it, but I can't remember with certainty. & I remember being sick of the internet during that period.

If you don't know, Humboldt is renowned for it's marijuana culture. Arcata (that's the name of the town where I lived where the university is) is all so hip. The whole place is your favorite microbrewery with a Trader Joe's on the side and some Ben & Jerry's. It was utter debauchery, but I was so very solo at the time. I think I had my chinchilla though...

Anyway, this one time I got to drinking hard liquor and I'm not one to make myself sick, but I just didn't want to stop. I got myself puking pretty good and I didn't even care. I knew I was sick & lonely, desperate and pathetic, and I didn't care. I was just really trashed.

The other part of that story was that I was coming out of the rave scene - the party dried up or something - which I had used as a crutch to get myself out of a group of friends I was using hard drugs with. The alcohol was a way of feeling familiar... I don't know how to describe my battle there, but it was something familiar. It was my friend when I had no friends.

But it wasn't a very good friend, and when I got onto my psych meds in 2013, I left it behind. I'm still sober. I had a tryst with pot - edibles, for awhile every night (again with the familiarity theory) - after I quit, but that was the last time.

I still think about pot... alcohol is just not very easy for me to take seriously anymore. I'm too destructive, & the weight! Omg. I looked like a balloon!

My hangovers are getting worse

What's everyone's tactic

Mines would be a drink of oj and nice dinner before I go out. Limit shots when out, try drink the odd pint of water, if raving and using pills or coke then a diazy before bed is a must. And most importantly knowing when to go home.
Next morning a fry and then a Valentino rossi can of monster. Croissants are my friends.
Usually need a nap in the afternoon and then I crave a Chinese that evening.

What's everyone's tactic

Mines would be a drink of oj and nice dinner before I go out. Limit shots when out, try drink the odd pint of water, if raving and using pills or coke then a diazy before bed is a must. And most importantly knowing when to go home.
Next morning a fry and then a Valentino rossi can of monster. Croissants are my friends.
I’ve got friends that swear by the diorolyte(?) stuff, powder (ahem) that dissolved in water and adds back all the minerals that you’ve lost through dehydration

What's everyone's tactic

Banana and a pint of water before bed, same again upon waking plus a sachet of dioralyte and a berocca

Is he a well known DJ?

Back