Drugs

My jewelers scale has trouble going as low as 50mg.
But if i put a penny on first (2.5g) then i seem to be able to measure in increments of 20mg.
I will pass on this info. But they work most time in US. San Francisco and Portland always on the button when it comes to phycs.,.

They are doing the native American sweat lodge again next weekend.. they built this mud think like a sauna and get in for couple of hours a day over the weekend being some woods and other plants... Good luck... Lol

Tried an iphonex tonight (im usually an Android man ;)) nice and mellow so far, tho that could be as at home with headphones on in my own little world not at an actual rave
Howz it going now?.. had those Takashi 911 or whatever he's called last week ... Some belt off them as we say over here..

Howz it going now?.. had those Takashi 911 or whatever he's called last week ... Some belt off them as we say over here..

Only had half as well im at home and i'm not an animal :) very smooth and chilled so far, not the strongest i've had, but in fairness ive usually had a lot more booze when in say a club or festival so that might be the difference.

Yes, by all accounts, it's not a 'fun' drug. The only thing similar to it I've tried to do is salvia. Actually grew that for a while - but you really need extract rather than the leaves to get the experience. Probably quite lucky it didn't work!

Salvia - Tried it once, never again! We got it, my mate said you go first then I’ll go. It didn’t last long and after seeing the effects of it on me, his words were “f*** that, you must be joking”.

Back