Drugs

Went for good walk in the Ribble Valley yesterday, 11miles with the baby, visited a good country pub for food/drink.

Route came back through Beatherder the site of our local festival. FB_IMG_1595180950040.jpgShame as it was meant to be on this weekend. Had security come to say hello and to keep to the paths

Cracking little festival! Im still yet to find a better 1 if I’m honest. 1st time I took the wife she described it as playground for adults that blew her mind ?

I know some of them. They will be alright as long as things are back next year.
Some of them are helping WHP in Manchester atm with their Escape to Freight Island project.

That’s going to be some place by all accounts, 8000 day/evening venue then 10000 in the club at night. With the beatherder crews input I bet it will be decent.

Great little festival - feel for the people who put it on

Cracking little festival! Im still yet to find a better 1 if I’m honest. 1st time I took the wife she described it as playground for adults that blew her mind ?

I know some of them. They will be alright as long as things are back next year.
Some of them are helping WHP in Manchester atm with their Escape to Freight Island project.

That’s going to be some place by all accounts, 8000 day/evening venue then 10000 in the club at night. With the beatherder crews input I bet it will be decent.
Sounds exciting?

Your wife is bang on with the description, perfect size for bumbling around to find their new creations.

Back