Drugs

NY resolutions. NO mephedrone this year. No MD/pills for the house (though is allowed in Ibiza). Only psychs - mushrooms for personal/spiritual growth, administered once per season, and maybe some 2cb occasionally for fun. Booze - I shall restart my reduction programme maybe next weekend. ;)

NY resolutions. NO mephedrone this year. No MD/pills for the house (though is allowed in Ibiza). Only psychs - mushrooms for personal/spiritual growth, administered once per season, and maybe some 2cb occasionally for fun. Booze - I shall restart my reduction programme maybe next weekend. ;)
Have done 2cb. Mighty powerful, that. But fun to be sure. My trip was alone, in my room and I think I was tweaking out on writing words down in a journal - not a real entry mind you, just randomness. Then, I transitioned to one of the house's 2 bathrooms to write on the mirror. In toothpaste. :D Thankfully, I mustered up the courage to clean that up before anyone saw it. It said something about loving my parents very much; despite my awful behavior. Something like that.

Have you done it (2cb) before? From what I remember of it, it's a powerful hallucinatory experience. By my thinking you could even substitute that in place of the mushrooms! ;)

Remind me not to call around to yours if I'm ever back in Scotland...? I'll be on the first train to Newcastle hunting for Antonio and his cookie jar ?

@soulcompromise Yes, I've done 2cb (and 2cb-fly) loads of times. It's a much easier psychedelic than mushrooms, in that I've never found it to be introspective. Mushrooms can quickly start showing you shit that's wrong with your life, so a mushroom trip IMO is more to taken be seriously, knowing that it could be difficult and a learning experience. 2cb is more just crazy visuals, but I would still stick to doing it somewhere I felt safe.

I'm reading this book in prep for my mushroom trips. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Consciousness-Medicine-Psychedelic-Transformation-Practitioners/dp/1623173493

Remind me not to call around to yours if I'm ever back in Scotland...? I'll be on the first train to Newcastle hunting for Antonio and his cookie jar ?

Shit! How did you know I keep them in a cookie jar!

I think I'll need to have a security rethink here.

But, you are welcome any time mate. My parents always taught me to share good things ? ?

@soulcompromise Yes, I've done 2cb (and 2cb-fly) loads of times. It's a much easier psychedelic than mushrooms, in that I've never found it to be introspective. Mushrooms can quickly start showing you shit that's wrong with your life, so a mushroom trip IMO is more to taken be seriously, knowing that it could be difficult and a learning experience. 2cb is more just crazy visuals, but I would still stick to doing it somewhere I felt safe.

I'm reading this book in prep for my mushroom trips. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Consciousness-Medicine-Psychedelic-Transformation-Practitioners/dp/1623173493

Yes I agree with this mate, well written. I couldn't put it into words as well as you ?

We love a 2c-b trip ?

did you try these in the end? If so, how are they? I’ve just acquired some myself!

No not yet mate, but I’ve got a night out at the jazz club pencilled in for the end of March and we’re going to give them a try then I think ?

Also got a couple of these. Not quite the same design as the ones we had in Ibiza but are meant to be decent. Will let you know which ones we go with mate ??

68CD25E2-6B44-4FEF-A106-5E42F9C9A595.jpeg

Dark web markets seem to be in a bit of a flux at the moment. Not sure where to trust. Got done on a 2cb order. ?

I see Q Dance have just knocked out some 2c-b presses now. About time, surprised they didn’t do it earlier.

Im sure we can expect some high strength pills from these guys. 2c-b is nearly always underdosed.

Expecting some soon. Little Mario mushrooms with the NL stamp on and also a break line on the reverse.

Back