Drugs

Few years back now but had a few silver bars back in 2016 on the island. They were quality. Did them in halves and they were a great Buzz.
👍🏻

I asked my guy how they were in comparison to Soundclouds 2018 and he said on par. I mean obviously you’re not gonna say they’re crap, but let’s see some more reports 😃

So considering it’s been a long time it’s have a quarter and see how you get on. But what do I say yes and no to? Or just judge who’s offering and go from there?

Not really ibiza (although I’ve seen a spotlighter in this!!!!!!!)…but great documentary…it does mention how people ended up in ibiza from Scotland (even I can’t understand some of the Glasgow chat)

Question was is ‘ravers’ or ‘clubbers’… 10/15 pills a night etc… I’ve been there! Rolex etc…

Only place I've had a proper pat down was Hi (2019) and I still passed... though some friends (male and female) did not.
Been searched once (at Zoo) between 1995 and this year. Was well surprised when I got groped going into Bora Bora and a Guardia at the door at Amnesia last trip

I don't know if everyone is yet aware but various women on the mainland have alleged in recent weeks that they were (literally) spiked with unknown drugs in clubs. The police are still investigating but I've read some articles casting doubts on the claims. Anyway it seems this is now a news story across the water too, based on 6 incidents, 3 reported.

https://energycontrol.org/energy-control-plantea-dudas-sobre-pinchazo-para-delitos-sexuales/ (click SI to gain access)

I don't know if everyone is yet aware but various women on the mainland have alleged in recent weeks that they were (literally) spiked with unknown drugs in clubs. The police are still investigating but I've read some articles casting doubts on the claims. Anyway it seems this is now a news story across the water too, based on 6 incidents, 3 reported.

https://energycontrol.org/energy-control-plantea-dudas-sobre-pinchazo-para-delitos-sexuales/ (click SI to gain access)
When I flew to Barcelona last month I was sat next to a woman who was flying over as her Daughter had been spiked in a nightclub in Barcelona the night before.

Fortunately her Daughter was OK despite being hospitalised. She had her phone stolen so this could have been more theft driven.
Very worrying that this is becoming more and more prevalent.

There were reports of this happening in the UK a while ago. iirc they were pretty much debunked as being drunk or their drink spiked. But not actual needle spiking.

Some drugs leave your system relatively quickly so may not show up on a toxicology test, depending on how much time has passed before one is carried out.
There have been reports in Wales where women were initially refused a toxicology test as the assumption made by the hospital was that it was just alcohol related as opposed to spiking.

Last edited:
Some drugs leave your system relatively quickly so may not show up on a toxicology test, depending on how much time has passed before one is carried out.
There have been reports in Wales where women were initially refused a toxicology test as the assumption was that it was just alcohol related as opposed to spiking.

People who know more about these things than I do reckon it would be hard to get a sufficient amount of any qualifying substance into a person via a needle without them really being aware of it at the time.

People who know more about these things than I do reckon it would be hard to get a sufficient amount of any qualifying substance into a person via a needle without them really being aware of it at the time.

and yet all these women (and today a Spanish male too) have come forward claiming the same thing. The only thing I can think of is that there is some new drink/drug/combo that mimics the sharp effects of an injection? But then there would be far more people coming forward surely? A real mystery.

and yet all these women (and today a Spanish male too) have come forward claiming the same thing. The only thing I can think of is that there is some new drink/drug/combo that mimics the sharp effects of an injection? But then there would be far more people coming forward surely? A real mystery.

Some benzos can be active at a very low dose, but I have no idea whether they can be administered by injection, and just a little off required dose could probably kill someone, especially if they've been drinking too.

Other thoughts are that people are being pricked by needles but it's more just a dickhead/copycat thing, and any spiking is being done via the traditional route.

I don't think there's been a case yet where the authorities have been able to say this person was given a particular drug via a needle?

Back