Drugs

The Loop are advertising sorry I mean warning about Ninja Turtle pills being strong

As for Ibiza: had a Pink Punisher and it was ok, had better had worse

The Loop are advertising sorry I mean warning about Ninja Turtle pills being strong

As for Ibiza: had a Pink Punisher and it was ok, had better had worse
Yes, I thought it was called Lope…I remember having one Becks (we got a bucket) and they insisted have a bottle of red wine in the bucket…then can’t remember a thing…I know I had when I turned up I had 100 USD that’s gone thats it..maybe it was a pill…I didn’t ask or take it as far as I remember. If it was the pill you are suggesting make sure if your in ibiza watch out!

Yes, I thought it was called Lope…I remember having one Becks (we got a bucket) and they insisted have a bottle of red wine in the bucket…then can’t remember a thing…I know I had when I turned up I had 100 USD that’s gone thats it..maybe it was a pill…I didn’t ask or take it as far as I remember. If it was the pill you are suggesting make sure if your in ibiza watch out!

Wait what? So you ordered a bucket of Becks and someone insisted a bottle of Red Wine was added? Thats very suspicious!

Wait what? So you ordered a bucket of Becks and someone insisted a bottle of Red Wine was added? Thats very suspicious!
All I can remember is saying ‘no’ we don’t want the red wine….it was clearly a set up….met a bloke (he said he had a wife and kid upstairs) in the lobby lounge of the hotel and he took me there…I’m actually lucky to get out of this situation

To be honest….I’m still a bit spangled…if the Ningle Turtle pills (as Digital2013 said) are around ibiza please be very careful

To be honest….I’m still a bit spangled…if the Ningle Turtle pills (as Digital2013 said) are around ibiza please be very careful

Hope you are ok man.

But to be clear...my message was that The Loop have reported that a pill found at a UK festival is strong and to be careful, its not Ibiza related and as far as I can understand your story is about a spiked bottle of Red wine in Tunisia not Ibiza pill related?

My mate did a pipe of crack in front of me abit ago, just the one I should ad. He kinda said why do people have such a bad think against crack compared to lines.... With him it would be the one pipe and that's it... I thought it was a fair comment.

Not done Crack so I cant fully comment but its meant to be the most addictive substance after Heroin and theres a lot of unflattering images of its long term users about. Some of it snobbery and image no doubt though, snorting coke still has a premium image for some reason

Not done Crack so I cant fully comment but its meant to be the most addictive substance after Heroin and theres a lot of unflattering images of its long term users about. Some of it snobbery and image no doubt though, snorting coke still has a premium image for some reason
Wonder how many of the forum members have tried it, but it's obvs not cool to admit it....

In a former life I came across a guy who had a herion habit, he got that during his time in ibiza. Think he spent a few weeks there tho, let there be a lesson folks, too much time in early ibiza can lead to all sorts haha

I have 2 elder brothers that spent over 20 years trying to kick a crack/heroin addiction. Thankfully both came through, both had multiple suicide attempts.

Crack and heroin are on a whole different level from MD and E's.

How many times do you hear of the guy that thought he was the exception who wouldn't get stuck. It's not worth it.

Back