Drugs

I'm no Walter White, but whenever I open my little cookie jar I'm always hit in the face with a strong sort of aniseed or liquorice kind of smell 🤷‍♂️

Must be the easiest stuff ever for sniffer dogs to find lol.

This silly twat really pushed the 2cb last night (kind of by accident), resulting in strongest psychedelic experience yet. It wasn't pleasant. :eek::eek: I was just happy when my fractured mind came back together. :lol: Not a totally negative experience. I think there's some stuff from the trip to chew over, and also a lesson to be learned - mainly I need a long break!

This silly twat really pushed the 2cb last night (kind of by accident), resulting in strongest psychedelic experience yet. It wasn't pleasant. :eek::eek: I was just happy when my fractured mind came back together. :lol: Not a totally negative experience. I think there's some stuff from the trip to chew over, and also a lesson to be learned - mainly I need a long break!

massive dose I guess?

Hope you’re alright mukka?

How far did you go mate?

At what point did you realise you were in too deep?

Any funny bits? Or was it a mega serious trip through the valley of death lol?

Hope you’re ok buddy 😃👍

massive dose I guess?

I'd had a fair bit to drink, a weak MD pill, took a 2cb pill in halves, and after that I definitely had another 2cb pill (and I suspect might have lost track and had another one virtually on top of it). I've actually messed around a lot with 2cb and 2cb-fly in the past, dropping multiple pills (at home), but I've always felt in control. Last night I didn't.. I think maybe mixing with MD (even if the MD doesn't feel like a strong dose) really potentiates it, so be careful with that combination!

Hope you’re alright mukka?

How far did you go mate?

At what point did you realise you were in too deep?

Any funny bits? Or was it a mega serious trip through the valley of death lol?

Hope you’re ok buddy 😃👍

I guess I felt it was too much when I had to retreat to my bedroom - eyes closed to try and switch it off and hugging the pillow tightly. Think I was grinding my teeth like hell too. :lol: Hard to describe 100%, but I felt detached from my body and that I could see distinct aspects of my mind. I came up with a lot of interesting metaphors about how I view myself. Thankfully, I could still occasionally touch reality and remind myself that I'd taken something that was going to wear off as dawn approached. Coming back together at the end was a relief. I've read a few accounts of difficult psychedelic experiences where that is the main positive!

I guess I felt it was too much when I had to retreat to my bedroom - eyes closed to try and switch it off and hugging the pillow tightly. Think I was grinding my teeth like hell too. :lol: Hard to describe 100%, but I felt detached from my body and that I could see distinct aspects of my mind. I came up with a lot of interesting metaphors about how I view myself. Thankfully, I could still occasionally touch reality and remind myself that I'd taken something that was going to wear off as dawn approached. Coming back together at the end was a relief. I've read a few accounts of difficult psychedelic experiences where that is the main positive!

Bloody hell!

Sounds like a deep one😬

It’s good that you could remind yourself it was going to wear off.

Hope you weren’t there on your own dude

Hard to describe 100%, but I felt detached from my body and that I could see distinct aspects of my mind. I came up with a lot of interesting metaphors about how I view myself. Thankfully, I could still occasionally touch reality and remind myself that I'd taken something that was going to wear off as dawn approached. Coming back together at the end was a relief. I've read a few accounts of difficult psychedelic experiences where that is the main positive!
Sounds very similar to my experience. Wondering if my mate got the dosage wrong!

I feel ya brother. Mine took a good 6 months to reset back

Touch wood, I don't feel too bad now, just tired. I can try to make sense of and learn from the experience. I once knocked out an unpleasant shroom trip with whisky and valium, and felt rotten for a few days afterwards. I think it's best to keep calm (as much as you can), let it run its course and dissect/integrate afterwards!

Back