drink prices 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst reading through the Drink Prices thread it got me wondering about where the bars, as opposed to the clubs, are pricing there drinks this year.
Thinking of what you might pat for a pint, g&t, wine in places from the West End to Bossa, sunset strip to the Port and places in between!
here's a few that shocked me (but probably shouldn't):

Mint €19 for a strawberry daiquiri - glad I wasn't paying
That god awful Zanzibar, the last bar on the road before Ushuaia, €17 for an espresso martini - and one served at room temperature at that. at least with Mint I had a nice view...

no wonder people are necking drinks in their hotel rooms

That god awful Zanzibar, the last bar on the road before Ushuaia, €17 for an espresso martini - and one served at room temperature at that. at least with Mint I had a nice view...

I didn't pay either, no locals there only tourists.

Agree that Zanzibar is poor, and at 17euro a drink it's not exactly a huge saving on just getting into Ushuaia getting a drink and watching the support acts

Corrected drinks prices for Pacha, confirmed by the club (sorry, the other prices I posted, must indeed have been from the VIP??)

Beer 14 coronita 16
Water 12
Shot from 11€
Long drink from 21

Water paid for this last week, all the same when bought multiple times.

Pacha - €12
Amnesia - €9
Hi - €13
Eden - €10

Plenty of the prices of pints seem to have gone up quite a large amount around San Antonio too.

Also, our hotel was great but €11 a cocktail, had too many of those each day, should have stuck to the €4.90 Estrella😂

2 tequila shots 20€ eden, , pricey for 2 shots, didnt want to use my last 2 eden token drinks i had for free '(20 earned at a contest end april, i may use 4 n give all other to mates or random people)

Water paid for this last week, all the same when bought multiple times.

Pacha - €12
Amnesia - €9
Hi - €13
Eden - €10

Plenty of the prices of pints seem to have gone up quite a large amount around San Antonio too.

Also, our hotel was great but €11 a cocktail, had too many of those each day, should have stuck to the €4.90 Estrella😂
i believe you get 500ml in pacha and hi.

I saw someone on fb (friend of a friend i think) claiming he paid €43 for a ‘double vodka’ at Hi🤷‍♂️

I
€18 for a beer at Hi. Whilst being touched by a man asking for my name.
So, I assume the drinks prices vary depending on the night as I ‘only’ (!) paid €16 for a beer (a can poured into a glass, rather than a metal bottle earlier this month) at Glitterbox. Thankfully I only bought two drinks.

Lio - €12 for a beer, €24 (!!!) for a carefully measured spirit & mixer.

At least I can get into places for free…

I

So, I assume the drinks prices vary depending on the night as I ‘only’ (!) paid €16 for a beer (a can poured into a glass, rather than a metal bottle earlier this month) at Glitterbox. Thankfully I only bought two drinks.

Lio - €12 for a beer, €24 (!!!) for a carefully measured spirit & mixer.

At least I can get into places for free…
Are measures a common theme in Ibiza now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back