Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are reasonable for a hot tourist location. You should always expect to pay more in places the club owners know they are guaranteed to be busy.

Prices are reasonable for a hot tourist location. You should always expect to pay more in places the club owners know they are guaranteed to be busy.

I dont mind paying a premium for either a nice view (such as San An's sunset strip or Dalt Vita) or for the clubs who are having to pay the DJ's a fortune and have to have loads of security on.

Its the bars that have neither of the above and think they are something they are not that annoy me. A lot in Bossa are bog standard bars you'd find anywhere in the party resorts of the Med, but they think they can charge 2/3 times more than the Westend over the other side of the island.

I dont mind paying a premium for either a nice view (such as San An's sunset strip or Dalt Vita) or for the clubs who are having to pay the DJ's a fortune and have to have loads of security on.

Its the bars that have neither of the above and think they are something they are not that annoy me. A lot in Bossa are bog standard bars you'd find anywhere in the party resorts of the Med, but they think they can charge 2/3 times more than the Westend over the other side of the island.

Yes this! Bar next to ushauia 10e for a shitty vodka and coke.

I was stood aruging with the group I was with refusing to enter. My argument that ushauia wasn't much more! They left sharply after I pointed out ushauia shut at 12 and the time was currently 9pm. Ibiza virigns man they never listen hahaha

€10 seems about the going rate. Wonder how many times I’ve staggered out whips with a bottle at 5 in the morning before heading down the beach to tan it, talking to anyone who’ll listen to me en route. :lol::spank:
Snap if I remember right they gave me vodka in a milk type bottle as it was after hours and they couldn't sell me alcohol haha

Anyone ever pre-bought drinks packages online with Amnesia? 30% off a decent saving, how do they work, just get given drink tokens on arrival?

Anyone ever pre-bought drinks packages online with Amnesia? 30% off a decent saving, how do they work, just get given drink tokens on arrival?
i bought them last year for the closing, you get paper slips on the way in as tokens, as long as you keep them safe it worked out really well

Yeah, like @gseton said show them the Email on your phone on the way in. They scan a QR code in the Email and give you paper tokens. Well worth doing if you plan on having a few drinks.

Cool I'll do that then 5 vodkas and 5 waters I think, should work out a decent enough saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back