Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
its only drink tickets by night...there is the name and date of the party on it
its handy when u are 2-3 people on it..alone its quiet a lot for 1 night.

Café Mambo

1 x Mojito & 1 x Strawberry Daiquiri totalled €32, so a fair assumption that both cost €16 each (didn't see a menu or get an itemised receipt)
I won't be buying anymore on cost alone, but I can't have any complaints with the quality. The barmaid serving me knew what she was doing and they both tasted and looked great.
Only wanted a beer, but the inside bar was rammed while the queue at the cocktail bar a lot shorter.

No change from last year on the cocktail pricing then. I remember getting the menus as I was helping organise a hen do/sunset table.

Café Mambo

1 x Mojito & 1 x Strawberry Daiquiri totalled €32, so a fair assumption that both cost €16 each (didn't see a menu or get an itemised receipt)
I won't be buying anymore on cost alone, but I can't have any complaints with the quality. The barmaid serving me knew what she was doing and they both tasted and looked great.
Only wanted a beer, but the inside bar was rammed while the queue at the cocktail bar a lot shorter.

It’s a liberty really.

Little Ibiza in Fig do an amazing strawberry daiquiri for 5€ 5-8pm :D

It’s a liberty really.

Little Ibiza in Fig do an amazing strawberry daiquiri for 5€ 5-8pm :D

Pained me to part with the money. But not having a drink wasn't an option and I feel too old to me smuggling beers from the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back