Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
One must also watch and not over step the mark when trying to converse in Spanglish with barstaff of the fairer sex else you might find yourself jazzy jeffed out the front door. So i've been told.

One must also watch and not over step the mark when trying to converse in Spanglish with barstaff of the fairer sex else you might find yourself jazzy jeffed out the front door. So i've been told.
jazzy jeff'd.....thats an old school shout that one:D:D:D

Last night in Amnesia

Vodka Lemon: outside/floor bars €18, upstairs vip €22 then €24:lol:

Water €9 downstairs €12 on the balcony:rolleyes:

Last night in Amnesia

Vodka Lemon: outside/floor bars €18, upstairs vip €22 then €24:lol:

Water €9 downstairs €12 on the balcony:rolleyes:
Why would you even bother going there.. I only found out today djs don't even play cds anymore..paying those prices+ entry fee to hear some pre recorded tech and dj twat fist pumping hoping he might make eye contact with you..:lol:. He'll have plenty spare time if he's not even mixing...:rolleyes:

Why would you even bother going there.. I only found out today djs don't even play cds anymore..paying those prices+ entry fee to hear some pre recorded tech and dj twat fist pumping hoping he might make eye contact with you..:lol:. He'll have plenty spare time if he's not even mixing...:rolleyes:

Never payed too much attention to the music tbh, a couple of great tracks but wqs enjoying myself too much to pat attention to what the DJ was actually playing:lol:

Free drinks n Drugs for the captain in some places Ims Privilege Amnesia Hi Dc10 :cool: but I decline
I got a few valuable mates and random people met at parties

Vodka Sprite
Destino 18 euro (or 5 tickets for 70e, so 14e)
Amnesia 18 euro (or 14.7e if you buy 5 tickets in advance online)
Cova Santa 15 euro

Jager bombs were 12e in Destino but you could get the girls walking round down to 10e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back