Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
50cl medium

i was talking about ushuaia water 50cl that is now 9€ & i guess 8€ last year and not 10€ as i was thinking

the 10€ water was offered by ibz virgin , putting him on free glist for Hi glitterbox aug 17, a fair deal as for summer 18 i will pay the tix :confused: 40€ closing & bargain float the boat combo 49€

i only had redbull 12€ hi opening 17 but it did nothing to wake me up, at this time i didnt had my ginger bag :D (& my pirate hat, the secret of my superpower ?:lol: as i was forced to get it back to car by staff) & l left Hi around 5h00am

Last edited:
A lot of those prices seem lower than last couple of years. Maybe it's just June vs July/August - could have sworn it gets up to 22-23 Euros for a long drink in Pacha & Amnesia !
July, last night at Cocoon, still for a 17€ long drink.

I had to take a pic of some of these prices a few weeks ago, you'd have to laugh at the them. The first night we went out was to Pacha for cocoon and we had been drinking in a bar in PDB which had 2 for ones on all drinks so I was getting 2 G&Ts and she was getting 2 vodkas / sodas each time. (yes we were mangled!) so we obviously stayed on them when we got to Pacha. 1 G&T and 1 Vodka Soda was €34! Which by and large you could live with, as its rare we would dream of buying spirits in any of the clubs.

Then we went to HI on the Friday for Glitterbox and see the attached receipt,€28 for two small bottles of Heino!!

just as well we love it lads :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• IMG-20180623-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20180623-WA0013.jpeg
    644.7 KB · Views: 49
Did u pay the entry? as i can afford drinking in Lio as i've never paid the entry :cool:
Hard drinks in Lio is not cheap, u should stick to Coke
23€ Rumh n coke 21€ vodka Orange 20€ champagne mumh ive offered to a girl (the least i can do as she paid the food )
so how was Lio Ego party?
Lio one of the most glamorous place in ibz :cool:

Did u pay the entry? as i can afford drinking in Lio as i've never paid the entry :cool:
Hard drinks in Lio is not cheap, u should stick to Coke
23€ Rumh n coke 21€ vodka Orange 20€ champagne mumh ive offered to a girl (the least i can do as she paid the food )
so how was Lio Ego party?
Lio one of the most glamorous place in ibz :cool:

One drink came free with entry... couldn't use it for the mojito, so I got a rum and coke. I bought another RC later for 20€.

Yes, it was a very glam night... lots of fake tits on display. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back