Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how was Lio Ego party?

I never did the Manumission party back in 03, so I didnt know what to expect. Nothing too wild.... , but a girl pulled a string of pearls. The stage show was a bit shorter than expected. Claire kept the party going until i left at about 4am dancing on platform. In person, she reminds me if Sigourney Weaver and Nicole Kidman had a daughter.

I have no idea what happened after I left. I returned to the hotel because I like being married.

Can you get pints in the clubs these days?

Draught in clubs is terrible. In pubs typically you have the cellar directly underneath/behind the bar so the lines are short. In clubs... the opposite, so long lines = poorer quality draught.

Plus, you wastes loads more product cleaning the lines. Imagine the Spanish attitude to wasting that much product. It'd probably mean they wouldn't bother cleaning them so often/at all, meaning even worse quality beer!! :lol:

taken from official hi drinks price list:

water 12€ (500ml though)
beer 14€...or 12€ if you ask for a caña (draught)
longdrinks 18-20€ depending on what it is, more if it's with redbull

They are doing a 5 drink deal for 75e this year... i'm sure it wasn't that expensive last year

Not only was the beer in Hi 14 euro, they also only had alluminium bottles of Heineken (and it tasted really bad).
Sol, Paulaner etc. all sold out. Couldnt find the ml of a bottle, but pretty sure it was smaller than 0.33L.
Pretty sure this is the worst superclub for drinking a beer.

Hahahaha well I have a big enough bag and I put it in the bottom and put tissue over it, bouncers checked my bag with a torch and I thought it's over, then he went go in haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back