Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never sneak water/miniature with me, got a reputation with staff security to maintain :p
if u can t afford it , drink b4 entering the club, and wait the end of a party (7h00 is piece of cake without water , midday another story :confused:)
i know im not concerned about drug side effect that make all drug people very thirsty :D but i can imagine all of u sweating :spank:

Correct me if I’m wrong, if you try smuggle bottle of water into hi they won’t chuck you out of que. only thinking this as one of our crew got found out for having bag of md, they just took it from him then let him in. So it’s got to be worth trying to get a bottle of water in.
If I was on a budget I’d be going for a 5 litre bottle smuggle. If you got in with that you would gain a lot of respect for sure.

Correct me if I’m wrong, if you try smuggle bottle of water into hi they won’t chuck you out of que. only thinking this as one of our crew got found out for having bag of md, they just took it from him then let him in. So it’s got to be worth trying to get a bottle of water in.
If I was on a budget I’d be going for a 5 litre bottle smuggle. If you got in with that you would gain a lot of respect for sure.
images

:evil:
i never sneak water/miniature with me, got a reputation with staff security to maintain :p
if u can t afford it , drink b4 entering the club, and wait the end of a party (7h00 is piece of cake without water , midday another story :confused:)
i know im not concerned about drug side effect that make all drug people very thirsty :D but i can imagine all of u sweating :spank:

Please stop telling us you don’t take drugs :confused:

if sugar & cafeine are drugs, i plaid guilty :D
Is ist a crime to be advocate of No DRUGS! :rolleyes: it's not because we are minority we have to be considered as anormal o_O

Last edited:
Haha no bull, this was a topic of conversation at blue marlin last Friday. Dude rocked up with a bag similar to sport billy and was a moment to reminisce said cartoon.
Put a 250ml in that and pull out a 2 litre in the club, sorted

£50 for essentially 2-3 cans of pop:mad: never been one to complain about the drink prices as you know what your in for but thats f**king ridic

Its ridic but the clubs have always charged a lot for soft drinks, one year I went to the water party at Es Paradis, and took barely any money and no cards as didn't want to get water on them, so with just a few euros left I actually read the price list, and realised that Vodka was about 3 Euros, while a Vodka Limon was something like 12 euros, so like 9 euros just for the Limon :?:

Its ridic but the clubs have always charged a lot for soft drinks, one year I went to the water party at Es Paradis, and took barely any money and no cards as didn't want to get water on them, so with just a few euros left I actually read the price list, and realised that Vodka was about 3 Euros, while a Vodka Limon was something like 12 euros, so like 9 euros just for the Limon :?:

I’ve never had a soft drink in a club so didn’t realise:spank:

That receipt is from KM5 so not a club. I went to KM5 a few year back and a bottle of beer didnt even cost that from what can remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back