Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
All licensed premises in England and Wales are required by law to provide "free potable water" to their customers upon request. In Scotland a similar law applies, but specifies "tap water fit for drinking".

This means pubs, bars, nightclubs, cafes, restaurants, takeaway food and drink outlets, cinemas, theatres, and even village and community halls - so long as they are authorised to serve alcohol.

Guess it's only an England and Wales thing.
Same in France

Never tried it & don't usually drink tap water in Spain, but used tap water when I was in Granada this year and it was really good.
Ah ok. Perhaps it gets better with time.
Met some workers in their free time in Hi who said they refilled their bottles with tap water, but I dont think its a good idea for your stomach...

Free and Ibiza are rarely in the same sentence..

Me & the missus were on the beach sometime in June. 2 out of luck UK workers were lamenting on their troubles and debating throwing in the can. They came to rest on a sunlounger. Guy comes over to get his money.

"Sorry mate, we thought it was free"
"FREE?! You're in Ibiza, nothing is free!!!"

Can't imagine they lasted much longer.

We were in the shade of someone's umbrella one morning on bora bora beach, couple came along and got beds and umbrella and when they realized when the sun came around that put us in shade he ask us to move:lol:.. I told him nicely to fck off..

Looking at the drinks package for Hi - 75€ for 5 drinks- if I'm on vodka and lemon, will this save me any cash? I thought last year a (standard) vodka + mixer was 15€ anyway?

Looking at the drinks package for Hi - 75€ for 5 drinks- if I'm on vodka and lemon, will this save me any cash? I thought last year a (standard) vodka + mixer was 15€ anyway?

Not now. It’s €20 for a 50ml (smallest ever Spainish measure) and mixer in a plastic cup.

So that means it could be a 25 euro saving for the package rather than 15. Could be worth it. Anyone here actually bought one, if so what's it like getting served at the bar and can it be used at all the bars?

Stick with the beers then, if you absolutely HAVE to go there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back