Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Ibiza virgin, but long time clubber I'm starting to regret buying tickets for Glitterbox on the 14th Sept. So many bad reviews. Going for the music rather than then the venue though.

actually here's a secret tip - in hï you can EITHER buy a regular beer - which is indeed a heineken (which is a shame since there is a lot of good spanish beer - I personally don't rate heineken at all) and which is indeed served in an aluminium bottle...which gets warm very quick. 14€.

OR you ask for a caña (draught beer) which you get in a plastic cup and is 12€.

As an Ibiza virgin, but long time clubber I'm starting to regret buying tickets for Glitterbox on the 14th Sept. So many bad reviews. Going for the music rather than then the venue though.

if you like classic house / lots of hits, you will still like it. and september crowds will be good. but it's the wrong thread my love, this one is about drink prices!

actually here's a secret tip - in hï you can EITHER buy a regular beer - which is indeed a heineken (which is a shame since there is a lot of good spanish beer - I personally don't rate heineken at all) and which is indeed served in an aluminium bottle...which gets warm very quick. 14€.

OR you ask for a caña (draught beer) which you get in a plastic cup and is 12€.
How big do you reckon the cup is?

Any know anything about drinks packages at Pacha? Last year I bought them online but nothing on their website this year... are they available to buy at the bars?

15 Euro for a vodka soda and 9 for a small water at Woomoon closing. Also got a craft beer for 12 which although people might think is a bit wanky, it was a cracking beer at better value than a 10 Euro Heineken elsewhere.

EU working on a law prescribing premises to provide water for free! It'll probably be only about tap water which you wouldn't want to drink in Ibiza clubs. But maybe the law will say 'drinking water' specifically?

EU working on a law prescribing premises to provide water for free! It'll probably be only about tap water which you wouldn't want to drink in Ibiza clubs. But maybe the law will say 'drinking water' specifically?

I reckon they would get an expert to confirm the tap water was safe to drink... vile tasting, but safe.

What kind of craft action can you get in Ibiza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back