Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember having water in Sankeys ibz 16 & was telling to myself it was quiet pricey (10€ the 33cl not the 0.5cl as in Ushuaia /HI) for an undergound place..so ive never bought drinks anymore there but save money for tshirts (Sankeys, redlight, Dance 88, unusual suspects...)

yes, san miguel 8€ is correct, corona seems to be more expensive. these (and the long drink price) I can confirm, the aqua price I was just told...

OK then please only put up prices if you are 100% sure. I am not entirely sure a water costs a tenner in sankeys....

Funnily enough, when I was waiting at the bar I was trying to check the prices on the till as the barmaid punched them in. They indeed appeared as @sir! states above: €15 for vodka & mixer, €10 for water. I didn't post this earlier, as I couldn't have been sure without paying myself. But it is certainly interesting to know.

San Miguel cheaper than water - it's like being back in Vietnam!

If you were in a bad way and god forbid lost your wallet and were foaming from the mouth, would any club give you a free water..?

My guess is that if you, your friends and/or a good samaritan had the nouse to take you to see the medical team, then, yes.

My guess is that if you, your friends and/or a good samaritan had the nouse to take you to see the medical team, then, yes.
Hopefully yes.. but if you were at the bar on your own realized you have no money and disco froat started forming around your mouth and nicely asked for "water, water please please" would they give you a free one.. I don't think so..

some clubs give water bottles to random people
Music on ibz 16, i was too far on the podium to grab one :mad:
Sankeys Bar staff give water at the end i ve seen it once.
Destino tox Maceo after party, they give hard drinks for free at the end :cool:

At Destino afer drinking too much in the car b4 entering Destino and not too much sleeping i felt asleep when sitting & was wake up by Red cross asking if i was ok & Wich drugs ive took :rolleyes: i m fine with the free water :lol:, ive chill out in Destino backstage drinking free water to recover :D

Funnily enough, when I was waiting at the bar I was trying to check the prices on the till as the barmaid punched them in. They indeed appeared as @sir! states above: €15 for vodka & mixer, €10 for water. I didn't post this earlier, as I couldn't have been sure without paying myself. But it is certainly interesting to know.

San Miguel cheaper than water - it's like being back in Vietnam!

sankeys tell me water is 5€ o_O

it was not 5€, im sure its 10 or at least 8€ ibz 16 at Sankeys
Maybe the bar staff that charge me more? as thinking i am a mobile purse :mad:

eg Lio 8€ last year, im sure 12€ years b4 for a coke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back