drink prices 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
last drink i sip at amnesia was a bottle of water opening 14
...that someone put behind bushes at smoking area, when sitting there just when u enter this area , & i put it in my sea bag asking mate to stay behind me & close when getting back to amnesia.
why , he ask..
just OBEY!!!:D
1.5 was enough :lol: (i went to wc on sunset terrace climing stairs & pour it into empty little bottles :cool: as it was too dangerous to drink from big bottle in the main room :confused:)don't know how i ll manage if i havent found this bottle :spank:
Mate was a little confuse :lol:..

i've never buy drinks in amnesia even there since 99 :p (drink as much u can in P amnesia helps for it..so dont be surprise if im already in messy state when entering the club :D Hard drink & shots in a row upper ur booze rate quiet quickly :spank:)
the place is too hot & rammy at sunset Terrace , main room is fine with air con...

:lol: the difference is i dont need too much drinks that all of you to be inthe mood, 3 is enough i dont need 10 :D
i will, but only in fancy places (BMI,LIO,KM5) not in places that looks like a warehouse.
21€ is a good paella with seaview so...

Mike S.
I've been coming to Ibiza since 2003.
This year was my tenth time and can honestly say be my last.
Dont get me wrong I had a good holiday.

But as I've got older the prices the club's charge for drinks is winding me up more.
And Amnesia seems to be the worst club on the island for drink prices.
I've been to Amnesia a good few times mainly cocoon and cream.
And I've had more bad nights than good.
14 euros for a small bottle of Fanta ( good job we smuggled vodka into the club) is disgusting. 9 euros for a SMALL bottle of water.
What places like Amnesia seem to forget it they are driving the very people that made their success away from the island.
The sound system in the mainroom is terrible could hear people talking to each other. The lighting was shit aswell. OK Space charge through the roof for drinks aswell but atleast the lighting and sound system is unreal.
Last week was the last time ill step foot in that club and probably the Island.
Ibiza and it's clubs is appealing more to the Americans and their shite Edm.
More fool me for going back over and over again.
Never again.

Croatia Hideout is where it's at now.
Have your Edm tools who haven't got a clue how to party.

14. September 2016 ·

I love amnesia, drink prices are shit yes but i think pacha is worse for drink prices. The sound system is great one of the best, so good in fact my ears were ringing for half an hour when i left amnesia last week.

its why its important to drink a lot all day..gonna buy stock of water & aquarius..
For circoloco opening 16 i couldnt even eat a lolippop as was not in a mood to make queeu to dc10 wc after goin there 3 time in an hour :D
At P Dc10:1l aquarius 1.5 lwater 2 hard drink , 5 shots hierbas then in the club.. u are not very willing to drink anything :lol:
Stayin in a big club from the beginnin to end while dancin & not drinking water is impossible...ull pass out.
2 bottle of water with 2 glass of ice is the minimum...

I've had a look around the forum, can't seem to find what sort of deals they do discussed anywhere on drinks tokens in Space Anyone have an idea?
Wondering if they are worth it.

Last week it was 10 long drinks for 160€ in Space, bought from the booth next to the Terazza on the sunset terrace :)

I've had a look around the forum, can't seem to find what sort of deals they do discussed anywhere on drinks tokens in Space Anyone have an idea?
Wondering if they are worth it.

Defo worth it if you're getting a few drinks. Forget exactly how much it was for 5, but definitely less than the 90 it would cost to get the separately.

I think for 5 it worked out at 17€ per drink. Not sure about red bull as I don't drink the stuff, sorry :)

it works out as saving around 2 euros per drink. I'm not sure Im going to bother. I don't actually drink that much when I'm there. Will see on the day.

10 beers is 100 euros btw if you need a "thirst quencher"

I wouldn't be too surprised if they start giving drinks away when the end of the night comes, what else are they going to do with it?

I had a dream last night that on the day the prices were the same as the prices when Space first opened. A dream indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back